• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah. That sounds about right." Scout said. "Makes sense their the kind."
(And ladies and gentlemen, if you look to your left, you can see Makoto's rage slowly engulf the galaxy. And on the right is Tom Hanks's house. Thank you for choosing RPNation tours.)

(This would've been much easier had you not said six dead.) "Wasn't easy. That's for sure. But we have been operating since Roswell, New Mexico. We learned with time, effort and practice." He replied "As it is. We had to cover it up from SHIELD. Kree, Skrull, Daleks... as it is, we had no other option but to cover it up from anyone... and everyone."
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(And ladies and gentlemen, if you look to your left, you can see Makoto's rage slowly engulf the galaxy. And on the right is Tom Hanks's house. Thank you for choosing RPNation tours.)
(Management would like to remind you that currently they are just out as friends and this is not a romantic outing due to Maddy's non romantic feelings. Management would also like to point out that is... Probably subject to change)

(Arthur C. Clarke)

She shrugged and continued to eat her ice cream

Dragunov Dragunov
"Sometimes... I wish things were simpler." Makoto said "But... our world is so complicated it annoys me. Sometimes you end up making a mistake that becomes permanent whether you like it or not. Doesn't that annoy you? How something from your past may determine your future?"
(Management would like to remind you that currently they are just out as friends and this is not a romantic outing due to Maddy's non romantic feelings. Management would also like to point out that is... Probably subject to change)
(lol.)

"I was in that Dalek ship with the Avengers for six days." He said. "I remember vividly. Their methods of torture... Crossed lines even I won't allow."
"Would you like to have your memories of that pain erased?" Dale asked "It could be arranged. Selective memory removal if you will." (Alright, I'm heading to bed. My Circadian cycle is still tied to the east coast.)

"Would you like to have your memories of that pain erased?" Dale asked "It could be arranged. Selective memory removal if you will." (Alright, I'm heading to bed. My Circadian cycle is still tied to the east coast.)
"No." He said. "It's important that I remember everything. The Director of SHIELD can't just start forgetting things because he doesn't like them."

"Sometimes... I wish things were simpler." Makoto said "But... our world is so complicated it annoys me. Sometimes you end up making a mistake that becomes permanent whether you like it or not. Doesn't that annoy you? How something from your past may determine your future?"

(lol.)

She continued eating her ice cream, nodding to his question

"True" Hunter nods
Tyson looks down and away. "...I'm not sure how to stop them. I don't know what I can do, but I have to stop them or else I'm letting down everyone who believed in me. There have been so many casualties on both sides. Even though this may be the best chance to stop their centuries of terror, it's still an uphill battle, but I can't run away anymore."

Tyson looks down and away. "...I'm not sure how to stop them. I don't know what I can do, but I have to stop them or else I'm letting down everyone who believed in me. There have been so many casualties on both sides. Even though this may be the best chance to stop their centuries of terror, it's still an uphill battle, but I can't run away anymore."
"Well your not going to do it alone. You got me and jace" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back