• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson is cheffing it up in the kitchen while Hunter gets a text from Izzy.
'Fixed up the mansion and it feels like home again! You rock, girl, but don't tell anyone I gave a compliment or I'll deny it.'
She saw the text and chuckled. She replied back to her. "That's great!"

"I'm on it" she goes over to the waitress. "It'll be okay"
The other waiter was rambling about being underappreciated. "I've worked here for a year! And none of you other employees ever gave me respect!" "Hey!" Scout yelled. "Buddy look at me" the waiter turned to him about to attack. "Hey. It's okay okay." He said. "What's your name?" He asked. "G-George." The man said. "Alright George listen to me. I use to kill for a living and the only thing I got from it that lasts is the guilt." He said. "You have nothing to gain by doing this."

George hesitated. "Now you havn't killed anyone yet... So we can put this behind us and you can get off a lot easier than if you pull that trigger." He said. namely that I'm fast enough to dodge and shoot.

"George." Scout said taking his hand off the trigger. "I'm going to put my gun in the ground. As I do I want you to do the same okay?" He asked. George through tears and uncontrollable breaths slowly nodded. They both put down their guns.

The other waiter was rambling about being underappreciated. "I've worked here for a year! And none of you other employees ever gave me respect!" "Hey!" Scout yelled. "Buddy look at me" the waiter turned to him about to attack. "Hey. It's okay okay." He said. "What's your name?" He asked. "G-George." The man said. "Alright George listen to me. I use to kill for a living and the only thing I got from it that lasts is the guilt." He said. "You have nothing to gain by doing this."

George hesitated. "Now you havn't killed anyone yet... So we can put this behind us and you can get off a lot easier than if you pull that trigger." He said. namely that I'm fast enough to dodge and shoot.

"George." Scout said taking his hand off the trigger. "I'm going to put my gun in the ground. As I do I want you to do the same okay?" He asked. George through tears and uncontrollable breaths slowly nodded. They both put down their guns.
Maddy started healing the waitress. She listened surprised to see scout talking the waiter down.

Maddy started healing the waitress. She listened surprised to see scout talking the waiter down.
The both walked towards eachother. Scout hugged the waiter who started crying. "It's alright man. It's alright. Listen we're gonna get you some help okay?"

Maddy was out of breath as she finished healing the waitress. "There that should do it."
The police came and talked to Scout as they took George. "He's mentally unstable. He needs help not prison." Scout said. He sighed looking up at the Sky. "Are we cursed to never have nice evenings?"

The police came and talked to Scout as they took George. "He's mentally unstable. He needs help not prison." Scout said. He sighed looking up at the Sky. "Are we cursed to never have nice evenings?"
Maddy wiped her hands off on a towel. "Yeah we're cursed..we just can't have nice things no matter how much we want them."

"Only what the howling commandos told me which isn't much."
"Well to cut out the details, you are being granted level 1 clearance to FPI information which includes access to... alternative artillery." He replied "And... don't trust Nessie."
"Because you'll erase yourself from existence" she replied
"I snapped before with the infinity guantlet... and I'm still standing here." he leaned against a railing looking at the river. Watching as the boats went about their daily lives.

"Well to cut out the details, you are being granted level 1 clearance to FPI information which includes access to... alternative artillery." He replied "And... don't trust Nessie."

"I snapped before with the infinity guantlet... and I'm still standing here." he leaned against a railing looking at the river. Watching as the boats went about their daily lives.
"Right." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back