• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I didn't know that I was on the list of potential people."
"Well surprise surprise. You guys are getting sent to Europe, there has been some stolen jewelry that is going to end up there according to our sources. " he said. Maddy nods. "Well since it's us, I'm guessing it's not ordinary jewerly."

"Well surprise surprise. You guys are getting sent to Europe, there has been some stolen jewelry that is going to end up there according to our sources. " he said. Maddy nods. "Well since it's us, I'm guessing it's not ordinary jewerly."
"What kind of Jewelry?" He asked. "Surely you can give us more than that."

(Wondering if I should bring Dang and Seamus for this.)

(Eris swears she has nothing to do with this stolen jewelry XD)

"What kind of Jewelry?" He asked. "Surely you can give us more than that."
"I'm getting to that." He said. He holds out a file. "It's three pieces, a ring that can absorb power, a necklace that grants the wearer armor and a bracelet grants the wearing extreme strength." Maddy nods. "Okay I'm going to go get suit up."

"I'm getting to that." He said. He holds out a file. "It's three pieces, a ring that can absorb power, a necklace that grants the wearer armor and a bracelet grants the wearing extreme strength." Maddy nods. "Okay I'm going to go get suit up."
Scout leaned against the wall. "So uh... You got my guns?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back