• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Men in Black." He said.
"Guess I can skip the details. You will be granted level 1 clearance to MIB facilities. Which includes research into alternative artillery. This is so SHIELD can produce proper countermeasures for any further alien invasions. Diplomacy is dying Director Fury... and Im worried about the fare of our race. Aliens have to live in hiding on our planet due to fear of discrimination... it would only be a matter of time until their species deems Earth unfit for coexistence." Dale stood up "We must take the necessary precautions."

Scout got his guns though they would be on stun.
Maddy walked out in a grey and white suit with a belt with some pouches. she had a matching mask and her hair was up. She went over to the table where the mission organizer set down some gear. She put the comm in her ear. "Silver bullet testing."

Maddy walked out in a grey and white suit with a belt with some pouches. she had a matching mask and her hair was up. She went over to the table where the mission organizer set down some gear. She put the comm in her ear. "Silver bullet testing."
Scout picked up his own. "Yo."

"Well to cut out the details, you are being granted level 1 clearance to FPI information which includes access to... alternative artillery." He replied "And... don't trust Nessie."

"I snapped before with the infinity guantlet... and I'm still standing here." he leaned against a railing looking at the river. Watching as the boats went about their daily lives.

She sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back