• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He closed his eyes and took a nap.
She talked into her comm. "Sir, why am I partnered with scout. " the mission organizer spoke. "Seemed like good fit, you two get along well." She sighed. "We do but it's just different now." There was a small silence. "Because you killed him" she took the comm out of her ear not saying anything else.

She talked into her comm. "Sir, why am I partnered with scout. " the mission organizer spoke. "Seemed like good fit, you two get along well." She sighed. "We do but it's just different now." There was a small silence. "Because you killed him" she took the comm out of her ear not saying anything else.
Scout snored lightly.

"Yo." Scout said.
"Hello I'm Franklin, I'm here to tell you about the items."he hands them each a file. Maddy took hers. "I'm silver bullet." He nods the items were orginally stolen from a private collector. We were able to trace them here. There is going to be an auction this evening where they will be up for sale "

"Hello I'm Franklin, I'm here to tell you about the items."he hands them each a file. Maddy took hers. "I'm silver bullet." He nods the items were orginally stolen from a private collector. We were able to trace them here. There is going to be an auction this evening where they will be up for sale "
"So we buying them back or stealing them?" Scout asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back