• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I guess that makes sense." He replied

Dale then slid two keycards and some business cards to Fury "Well then Director Fury, if you have no other questions, I will be on my way." He then stood up "If you ever wish to learn more about alien technology, you are free to stop by MIB headquarters at your leisure. However I am certain you have more than enough confidence with Earth's current defenses... regardless, better safe than sorry."
Fury simply nodded

"Sure but... well... I just hope we don't end up killing anyone." He replied as he walked through the vortex.

They end up in a small japanese town where peasants were watching them, eclipse sheathed her sword and walked up to one of the townfolk before speaking to them in ancient japanese

Fury simply nodded
"The business cards contain my private number. Feel free to call me or text me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go Wendigo hunting in Montana." He then left.
They end up in a small japanese town where peasants were watching them, eclipse sheathed her sword and walked up to one of the townfolk before speaking to them in ancient japanese
Makoto walked over to listen to the conversation considering he himself was also Japanese. "Which period are we in? Kamakura, Sengoku or Momoyama?" He asked

"The business cards contain my private number. Feel free to call me or text me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go Wendigo hunting in Montana." He then left.

Makoto walked over to listen to the conversation considering he himself was also Japanese. "Which period are we in? Kamakura, Sengoku or Momoyama?" He asked

"Kamakura, the period which first introduced the samurai to Japan" Eclipse told him before looking back at the person she was speaking to before

"Ah Lady Eclipse, welcome back" the person smiled and bowed

Eclipse returned the bow "it's nice to see you again Yudachi, is Lady Nagato up at the shrine?" She asked

"I believe so, I have a disquise for friend if he can't change his appearance like you" the person said

"That will be much appreciated, thank you" eclipse smiled and took it before handing it to joey

Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
(Uh... Explanation please?)
(Feudal Japan was from 1185-1600. Over 400 years of history. There was 3 periods over the course of that time. Periods being different eras of Japan. Fun fact, the Heisei era ended at the end of April of 2019. But anyways the three periods during Feudal Japan are the Kamakura period from 1185-1333 following the Kamakura Shogunate which brought forth the birth of the Samurai and beginning of Feudalism to Japan. Then there is the Muromachi era from 1333-1568 also known as the Sengoku period which had civil wars throughout the country in a battle for power. Then finally the Momoyama period from 1568-1600 which saw the Battle of Sekigahara that established the Tokugawa Shogunate leading to the Edo period)

(Feudal Japan was from 1185-1600. Over 400 years of history. There was 3 periods over the course of that time. Periods being different eras of Japan. Fun fact, the Heisei era ended at the end of April of 2019. But anyways the three periods during Feudal Japan are the Kamakura period from 1185-1333 following the Kamakura Shogunate which brought forth the birth of the Samurai and beginning of Feudalism to Japan. Then there is the Muromachi era from 1333-1568 also known as the Sengoku period which had civil wars throughout the country in a battle for power. Then finally the Momoyama period from 1568-1600 which saw the Battle of Sekigahara that established the Tokugawa Shogunate leading to the Edo period)

(Ok, well I already chose 😅 sorry)

"Kamakura, the period which first introduced the samurai to Japan" Eclipse told him before looking back at the person she was speaking to before

"Ah Lady Eclipse, welcome back" the person smiled and bowed

Eclipse returned the bow "it's nice to see you again Yudachi, is Lady Nagato up at the shrine?" She asked

"I believe so, I have a disquise for friend if he can't change his appearance like you" the person said

"That will be much appreciated, thank you" eclipse smiled and took it before handing it to joey

Dragunov Dragunov
"I'll go get changed." He said as he looked around "Question is... where?"

He quickly rushed inside and changed. He walked out "So... it'll be another couple hundred years before my ancestors are born." He said to Eclispe. "At least the ones I met."

Eclipse smiled and changed to match the outfits of the era, taking on a samurai esque look complete with her sword sheathed at her side

"Now we go find Lady Nagato" she replied and began walking towards a shrine gate

Eclipse smiled and changed to match the outfits of the era, taking on a samurai esque look complete with her sword sheathed at her side

"Now we go find Lady Nagato" she replied and began walking towards a shrine gate
"Woah, what's with the sword? We're not gonna kill anyone... are we?" He said as he followed her.

"I see." He replied "What kind of shrine is it?"

"A shrine to honor their spirit of the earth, which lies at the base of an extremely large sakura tree, at the top of this mountain" she replied pointing to the top, where he could see nothing but pink leaves from his spot at the base of the mountain

"A shrine to honor their spirit of the earth, which lies at the base of an extremely large sakura tree, at the top of this mountain" she replied pointing to the top, where he could see nothing but pink leaves from his spot at the base of the mountain
"It's... it's not cold up there is it?" He asked.

"Good. I can't stand the cold." HE said

"Good to know" she replied with a chuckle "I hope you don't mind long walks" she added

The path that lay in front of them was going to take a while just to reach the top of the mountain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back