• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Time travel in another universe is easy because my soul isn't bonded to the timeline... but if this is our universe, then I cannot travel through time.' He replied

"So even if I could take you there myself, you still could go?" She asked

"That can be done. I could try and detect a similar enough timeline so it would be almost the same..." He opened a portal back home "But its up to you."

"All you need to do is get is back to our universe, ill take it from there" she replied and began walking through the portal

"All you need to do is get is back to our universe, ill take it from there" she replied and began walking through the portal
They were back in their universe at the African safehouse "Alright, pack up... mission got finished thanks to friends... we're leaving." The gang were confused and began packing their bags. Makoto opened a portal back to the penthouse.

They were back in their universe at the African safehouse "Alright, pack up... mission got finished thanks to friends... we're leaving." The gang were confused and began packing their bags. Makoto opened a portal back to the penthouse.

Eclipse went through

Everyone else went through the portal back to the penthouse. "So... how does this work?" Makoto asked

"Easy" eclipse pulled out her sword and began speaking in demon tongue as runes appeared on the blade and she cut through the air making a temporal vortext

"Depends on the situation" she replied
"I guess that makes sense." He replied
"Got it." Scout answered checking his magazine. "Alright. I'm good on Ammo."
Dale then slid two keycards and some business cards to Fury "Well then Director Fury, if you have no other questions, I will be on my way." He then stood up "If you ever wish to learn more about alien technology, you are free to stop by MIB headquarters at your leisure. However I am certain you have more than enough confidence with Earth's current defenses... regardless, better safe than sorry."

"I guess that makes sense." He replied

Dale then slid two keycards and some business cards to Fury "Well then Director Fury, if you have no other questions, I will be on my way." He then stood up "If you ever wish to learn more about alien technology, you are free to stop by MIB headquarters at your leisure. However I am certain you have more than enough confidence with Earth's current defenses... regardless, better safe than sorry."

"Are you coming?" She asked as she put a foot in the vortex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back