• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well your not going to do it alone. You got me and jace" she said
Tyson nods. "You're right and I'm grateful for that. I really am...and this will sound silly, but it's also what I'm afraid of. I guess I'm just now starting to realize it. I'm...scared of fighting alongside people I care for because of what happened to Aurora and Jasmine. We were so unprepared. Robby's wife was killed right in front of him, and yet he stayed strong and held on to his morals. He kept being a good person even though his anger was through the roof. He told me he's not mad at me, but it doesn't stop me for being mad at myself for not supporting him. We were both hurting. He kept fighting to stay strong, but I ran away. I ran away from him, from Pridius, from everyone. I wasn't any good to my friends if I couldn't help them stop our enemies. I was broken to the point that I was desperate for a way to end the pain. That's when I ended up being deathmarked by Arkalas. The worst part was that when it first happened, I was fine with it. If it were just me dying, I wouldn't have to worry about going through that pain ever again. No more failure. No more despair. No more existence. By the time I found out my death wouldn't stop Arkalas from trying to erase everything from existence, I realized that I had made yet another mistake. That's why I came to this world...or at least came back to it. I thought that if I could at least stop him from getting to Diana and regaining his immortal form, I could die knowing my final action was a noble one. Thankfully, we ended up defeating him, but there was so much trauma that came before it. All because I wasn't strong enough to stop him myself. I'd love to have you by my side to finally put an end to Pridius and his crew, but I'm also afraid that something might happen to you if you do fight with me."

Tyson nods. "You're right and I'm grateful for that. I really am...and this will sound silly, but it's also what I'm afraid of. I guess I'm just now starting to realize it. I'm...scared of fighting alongside people I care for because of what happened to Aurora and Jasmine. We were so unprepared. Robby's wife was killed right in front of him, and yet he stayed strong and held on to his morals. He kept being a good person even though his anger was through the roof. He told me he's not mad at me, but it doesn't stop me for being mad at myself for not supporting him. We were both hurting. He kept fighting to stay strong, but I ran away. I ran away from him, from Pridius, from everyone. I wasn't any good to my friends if I couldn't help them stop our enemies. I was broken to the point that I was desperate for a way to end the pain. That's when I ended up being deathmarked by Arkalas. The worst part was that when it first happened, I was fine with it. If it were just me dying, I wouldn't have to worry about going through that pain ever again. No more failure. No more despair. No more existence. By the time I found out my death wouldn't stop Arkalas from trying to erase everything from existence, I realized that I had made yet another mistake. That's why I came to this world...or at least came back to it. I thought that if I could at least stop him from getting to Diana and regaining his immortal form, I could die knowing my final action was a noble one. Thankfully, we ended up defeating him, but there was so much trauma that came before it. All because I wasn't strong enough to stop him myself. I'd love to have you by my side to finally put an end to Pridius and his crew, but I'm also afraid that something might happen to you if you do fight with me."
"That's the thing when we chose to fight, we take the chances of knowing something might happen." She said.q

"That's the thing when we chose to fight, we take the chances of knowing something might happen." She said.q
"You have a point. That is true." He said. He goes silent for a moment to collect his thoughts. "Our best bet would be to take them out one at a time instead of fighting them all at once."

"Yeah" she nods.
"It's actually pretty surprising that we didn't meet sooner." He said. "Despite there being a lot of talks about your family, there were never any specific prices put on any of your heads. Of course, you might be getting some more attention pretty soon, especially since you killed Gerald. Word travels fast underground."

"It's actually pretty surprising that we didn't meet sooner." He said. "Despite there being a lot of talks about your family, there were never any specific prices put on any of your heads. Of course, you might be getting some more attention pretty soon, especially since you killed Gerald. Word travels fast underground."
"Yeah I figured...but I'll be ready for it." Hunter smiled.

"No." He said. "It's important that I remember everything. The Director of SHIELD can't just start forgetting things because he doesn't like them."
"Then you have a lot of memorizing to do." He replied as he pulled up one briefcase "This is information on a new federal system. FPI, Federal Paranormal Investigation Bureau. or Federal Paranormal Investigators. Name is a work in progress." he said "We handle vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and things a bit more... beyond average comprehension. Are you familiar with Mothman?"
She continued eating her ice cream, nodding to his question
"I don't like it one bit." He said as he finished his food.

"Then you have a lot of memorizing to do." He replied as he pulled up one briefcase "This is information on a new federal system. FPI, Federal Paranormal Investigation Bureau. or Federal Paranormal Investigators. Name is a work in progress." he said "We handle vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and things a bit more... beyond average comprehension. Are you familiar with Mothman?"

"You can not change the laws of reality" she replied

"Only what the howling commandos told me which isn't much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back