• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yep. Good as new." He said. Walks up to her and lifts her off the ground with a hug. "Look at you being a heroic killing machine. Haha." His smile fades a bit. "About that whole situation with Gerald. Sorry about that. I should've told you everything earlier, but I didn't want you to get caught in the crossfire."
She laughed getting picked up off the ground. "Yeah and I shouldn't have been snooping in your stuff and for taking your hell bow and quiver. I'll figure a way to get the bow back."

She laughed getting picked up off the ground. "Yeah and I shouldn't have been snooping in your stuff and for taking you hell bow and quiver. I'll figure a way to get the bow back."
"Meh. Don't sweat it. I'd rather have you here than that bow anyway." He said. "I should probably tell you about why I even went to him in the first place. That way you won't have to go snooping around again and end up in more trouble."

Hunter laughed. "Good idea"
Tyson carries her to the sofa and takes a seat while still holding her. "So, a while back we got visited by a really bad dude. Pridius the Frost Baron. I still haven't forgotten him, and he still hasn't forgotten me. He paid me a visit a few weeks back to 'check my progress' and see if I was 'worthy of dying in battle against him'." He sighs. "The truth is. He's stronger than I am. A LOT stronger. That's why I've been working so hard to try and close the gap between us. He told me the clock was ticking, and if I wasn't capable of putting up a good enough fight, he would turn this planet into a popsicle."

Tyson carries her to the sofa and takes a seat while still holding her. "So, a while back we got visited by a really bad dude. Pridius the Frost Baron. I still haven't forgotten him, and he still hasn't forgotten me. He paid me a visit a few weeks back to 'check my progress' and see if I was 'worthy of dying in battle against him'." He sighs. "The truth is. He's stronger than I am. A LOT stronger. That's why I've been working so hard to try and close the gap between us. He told me the clock was ticking, and if I wasn't capable of putting up a good enough fight, he would turn this planet into a popsicle."
"Hmm I see" she nods listening.

"Hmm I see" she nods listening.
"I heard about the 'game master' and his capabilities while I was checking for bounties. I figured I'd take a chance. I felt like I couldn't risk relying on someone else and they end up getting killed because of me, so I kept everything a secret from everyone, even you and Robby. I met with Gerald and told him I'd play his game if he made me as strong as Pridius when I won......he said he didn't have enough power to grant me that. Hearing that hurt more than it probably should have. As hard as I've been working to improve myself, it sucks knowing that I was still far too weak to take him on. So, I changed my reward and requested that if I win, he'd make a place where I can fight Pridius without putting any other lives in danger. During my research of him after that shit he pulled, I learned that if someone that beats his game dies before he can reward them, his powers are reduced by 95% for 24 hours. He got so caught up in me figuring him out, he didn't realize he was digging his own grave." He explained.

"I heard about the 'game master' and his capabilities while I was checking for bounties. I figured I'd take a chance. I felt like I couldn't risk relying on someone else and they end up getting killed because of me, so I kept everything a secret from everyone, even you and Robby. I met with Gerald and told him I'd play his game if he made me as strong as Pridius when I won......he said he didn't have enough power to grant me that. Hearing that hurt more than it probably should have. As hard as I've been working to improve myself, it sucks knowing that I was still far too weak to take him on. So, I changed my reward and requested that if I win, he'd make a place where I can fight Pridius without putting any other lives in danger. During my research of him after that shit he pulled, I learned that if someone that beats his game dies before he can reward them, his powers are reduced by 95% for 24 hours. He got so caught up in me figuring him out, he didn't realize he was digging his own grave." He explained.
"Yeah and you didn't expect me joining either" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back