• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"My superiors and I feel it is appropriate and of great interest to grant you some level 1 clearance. Certain incidents in the past have led us to believe we may need to involve SHIELD in our affairs to prevent the destruction of humanity." He said "May we speak in private? Preferably with no hidden recording devices?"
"Fine come with me." He led him to a safe room.

"Thank you. Now then, tell me Director Fury, what do you know in regards to aliens?" He asked
"I know about the Chitauri, the Skrull, the Kree. I know about Daleks and the only living timelord." He said. "Four out of those five mentions have made attempts to invade Earth."

"I hate to ask, but Im late for a meeting. Can you teleport me there?" Dale asked.

"This way. The tech in this world is ridiculous. They were able to make something called Steam Cream. Imagine ice cream but foamy and hot like a latte." He said

"Ok?" She replied

"I know about the Chitauri, the Skrull, the Kree. I know about Daleks and the only living timelord." He said. "Four out of those five mentions have made attempts to invade Earth."
"And many other species do not want to invade Earth." He replied "The countless invasions from aliens have resulted in heavy anti-alien behavior in humanity. As it is, many people detest aliens... so..." He pulls out a briefcase "Well... are you familiar with the Manhattan gas pipe explosion 6 weeks ago? Blew up a chunk of the street and burned up the side of an apartment?"
"Ok?" She replied
"Believe me, it's delicious." He replied with glee.

"And many other species do not want to invade Earth." He replied "The countless invasions from aliens have resulted in heavy anti-alien behavior in humanity. As it is, many people detest aliens... so..." He pulls out a briefcase "Well... are you familiar with the Manhattan gas pipe explosion 6 weeks ago? Blew up a chunk of the street and burned up the side of an apartment?"

"I remember the reports from Damage control. Six dead." He said.

She shrugged and followed him

"I remember the reports from Damage control. Six dead." He said.
"That... was not a gas explosion." He said as he put down a photograph of an odd alien spacheship in the sewer. It was half blown up. "We covered it up."
She shrugged and followed him
They passed through the streets seeing alien creatures in Victorian clothing, passing by space ports with odd, steampunk ships. "So tell me, Eclipse, what brings you to the world of humans? Why move up there at all?" Makoto asked.

"That... was not a gas explosion." He said as he put down a photograph of an odd alien spacheship in the sewer. It was half blown up. "We covered it up."

They passed through the streets seeing alien creatures in Victorian clothing, passing by space ports with odd, steampunk ships. "So tell me, Eclipse, what brings you to the world of humans? Why move up there at all?" Makoto asked.
"You covered it up... From SHIELD?"

"You covered it up... From SHIELD?"
(This would've been much easier had you not said six dead.) "Wasn't easy. That's for sure. But we have been operating since Roswell, New Mexico. We learned with time, effort and practice." He replied "As it is. We had to cover it up from SHIELD. Kree, Skrull, Daleks... as it is, we had no other option but to cover it up from anyone... and everyone."

"Do you have amnesia or something? I already told you" she replied

"Go ahead and pick" she replied
"Okay then." He rang the bell and a weird green tentacle monster with 12 tentacles appeared from the back door. It had three eyes and a treelike bottom. It moved around like a slug to the counter. It then began to make... sounds of some sort to Makoto. Makoto then cleared his throat and began making a weird blend of sounds from clicking his tongue to sounds of suffocation as well as a bit of odd beatboxing. He coughed into his fist "I hate this language." He muttered before continuing the sounds. The creature blinked a few times before vibrating a bit and grabbing a couple of cones. It scooped a few flavors into one cone that was chocolate dipped and held it to Eclipse before putting the other cone into an odd machine and pulling a few levers. In seconds, foamy like ice cream came out and the creature gave it to Makoto. He then put his hand into a portal and pulled out some odd looking coins before giving it to the creature "Wanna sit outside?" he asked.

"Okay then." He rang the bell and a weird green tentacle monster with 12 tentacles appeared from the back door. It had three eyes and a treelike bottom. It moved around like a slug to the counter. It then began to make... sounds of some sort to Makoto. Makoto then cleared his throat and began making a weird blend of sounds from clicking his tongue to sounds of suffocation as well as a bit of odd beatboxing. He coughed into his fist "I hate this language." He muttered before continuing the sounds. The creature blinked a few times before vibrating a bit and grabbing a couple of cones. It scooped a few flavors into one cone that was chocolate dipped and held it to Eclipse before putting the other cone into an odd machine and pulling a few levers. In seconds, foamy like ice cream came out and the creature gave it to Makoto. He then put his hand into a portal and pulled out some odd looking coins before giving it to the creature "Wanna sit outside?" he asked.

"Sure" she replied and grabbed her ice cream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back