• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter smiled "that's nice of you."
Izzy blushes in embarrassment. "Wha-? Nice? No I...I mean...sure whatever. I'm just paying my debt back. I owed her for taking care of me. Just like I owe you for saving me...well saving us." Her face returns to its normal complexion. "Which reminds me. I know you probably already have a place to stay, but if you wanna spot in my mansion or someone you know really needs one, let me know. I can at least offer you that."

Izzy blushes in embarrassment. "Wha-? Nice? No I...I mean...sure whatever. I'm just paying my debt back. I owed her for taking care of me. Just like I owe you for saving me...well saving us." Her face returns to its normal complexion. "Which reminds me. I know you probably already have a place to stay, but if you wanna spot in my mansion or someone you know really needs one, let me know. I can at least offer you that."
"You don't owe me anything. We all were trapped by gerald but I will let my friends know." She said

"You don't owe me anything. We all were trapped by gerald but I will let my friends know." She said
Izzy nods. "Okay." She looks around. "So uhhh...which way is it back to my mansion?"

Hunter receives a text from Tyson.
'I'm back in business. You need any help over there?'

Izzy nods. "Okay." She looks around. "So uhhh...which way is it back to my mansion?"

Hunter receives a text from Tyson.
'I'm back in business. You need any help over there?'
Janus made a door. "Right through here"

She smiled seeing the text. She answered. "All good here. Gerald is dead."

Janus made a door. "Right through here"

She smiled seeing the text. She answered. "All good here. Gerald is dead."
"Sweet! Thanks." Izzy said. Before she could go through the door, Dak bolts through it while yelling about getting back on the road and getting drunk. Izzy shakes her head. "How does ANYONE deal with that nutcase?" She says to no one in particular before following him.

"Not easily I'd imagine." Kelsey says as she goes in after. Matthew waves goodbye to everyone before walking through as well.

Tyson replies quickly.
'AWESOME! I knew you could do it! I'm proud of you!'

"Sweet! Thanks." Izzy said. Before she could go through the door, Dak bolts through it while yelling about getting back on the road and getting drunk. Izzy shakes her head. "How does ANYONE deal with that nutcase?" She says to no one in particular before following him.

"Not easily I'd imagine." Kelsey says as she goes in after. Matthew waves goodbye to everyone before walking through as well.

Tyson replies quickly.
'AWESOME! I knew you could do it! I'm proud of you!'
Janus shut the door after they all went through. Hunter smiled. "I'm on my way back." She replied

"I hate to ask, but Im late for a meeting. Can you teleport me there?" Dale asked.

"This way. The tech in this world is ridiculous. They were able to make something called Steam Cream. Imagine ice cream but foamy and hot like a latte." He said
"sure. just tell me where." He they walked around a corner and the Dale was where he needed to be."

"sure. just tell me where." He they walked around a corner and the Dale was where he needed to be."
Dale appeared at SHIELD headquarters. "Oh wait... my briefcases. I forgot it in my car." He said. "Can we head back real quick?"
(UGH THE JET LAG IS REAL! Didn't also help last night that I got food poisoning.)

Dale appeared at SHIELD headquarters. "Oh wait... my briefcases. I forgot it in my car." He said. "Can we head back real quick?"
(UGH THE JET LAG IS REAL! Didn't also help last night that I got food poisoning.)
He looked at him. "okay..." He took him back.

He looked at him. "okay..." He took him back.
He rushed over to his car and got two briefcases out. "Sorry, it's for Director Fury." He said "But here." He gave Sans a business card with a phone number "If you have any legal trouble, housing issues or anything else of the sort, call this number and they can help you."

He rushed over to his car and got two briefcases out. "Sorry, it's for Director Fury." He said "But here." He gave Sans a business card with a phone number "If you have any legal trouble, housing issues or anything else of the sort, call this number and they can help you."
He took him back and left. Fury was at the bridge.

"How'd you get on my ship?" He asked.
"Sans teleported me. He needed some assistance after an unfortunate altercation between him and some other individuals." He replied "Originally I was going to take a chopper but then, I realized the ozone could use a few less carbon emissions."

"Sans teleported me. He needed some assistance after an unfortunate altercation between him and some other individuals." He replied "Originally I was going to take a chopper but then, I realized the ozone could use a few less carbon emissions."
"I see. What do you want?"

"I see. What do you want?"
"My superiors and I feel it is appropriate and of great interest to grant you some level 1 clearance. Certain incidents in the past have led us to believe we may need to involve SHIELD in our affairs to prevent the destruction of humanity." He said "May we speak in private? Preferably with no hidden recording devices?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back