• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Upon going through, she found herself in Victorian-era London, but... the place was populated with bizarre creatures among humans. Aliens of various shapes and sizes as odd technology was fused with the city scape.

"You can sue. Pressing charges will be harder." He replied "Maybe sue enough to get a nice house."

(Steampunk I'm guessing)

”hmm... How interesting" she replied

Sans looked at the cop who seemed to shrink under his gaze. "nah." He said. "too much work. if paps wants to press charges on his attackers he can but i'd rather move on."
"I will be sure to ask him. You are free to go." He then took off his handcuffs.

"I will be sure to ask him. You are free to go." He then took off his handcuffs.
Sans nodded. "thank you." He said. The cop grit his teeth. "Enjoy you're freedom monster it won't last." He said. Sans sighed. "you know what. i changed my mind i think i will sue."

Sans nodded. "thank you." He said. The cop grit his teeth. "Enjoy you're freedom monster it won't last." He said. Sans sighed. "you know what. i changed my mind i think i will sue."
Dale turned to the cop "He is a United States citizen. And you will treat him like one or I will ensure that your name is blacklisted in every precinct from here to the ends of Canada." He turned to Sans "Know a lawyer?"

(Just a heads up, in 2 hours my plane leaves. And I REFUSE to pay 7 bucks an hour for internet. So I will be offline.)

"Damn you....damn you!!!" He uses both hands and tries to trap them both with his telekinetic trap.

Dak stands up after he gets fixed up. "Aw yeah! Back in the game! Now I just gotta get a quick charge and I'll be back in overdrive!"

"Don't you get tired of that stuff? Don't you ever worry about overdosing or something?" Izzy says as she glares at him.

"Nope annnnnd nope!" Dak answers.
the two look at each other before they each fire a shot at him.

Apollo looked at dak. "Hey try to be careful. You all still should rest"

the two look at each other before they each fire a shot at him.

Apollo looked at dak. "Hey try to be careful. You all still should rest"
Both shots strike him in the head and he falls to the ground. "This...isn't....over...." He says as his body disintegrates.

"He's right, you know." Izzy says.

"Awww look at you being concerned for my safety. I knew you couldn't resist me." Dak says.

Izzy rolls her eyes. "You know what. Fine. Don't listen. Go get yourself hurt again you nimrod."

Both shots strike him in the head and he falls to the ground. "This...isn't....over...." He says as his body disintegrates.

"He's right, you know." Izzy says.

"Awww look at you being concerned for my safety. I knew you couldn't resist me." Dak says.

Izzy rolls her eyes. "You know what. Fine. Don't listen. Go get yourself hurt again you nimrod."
"we did it." Hunter smiled. Neil nods. ",Nice shooting." They head out of the mansion and go through janus's door. Hunter smiled at the four of them. "Gerald is dead."

"we did it." Hunter smiled. Neil nods. ",Nice shooting." They head out of the mansion and go through janus's door. Hunter smiled at the four of them. "Gerald is dead."
"Hell yeah!!" Dak shouted.

"Hooray! I get my mansion back!" Izzy yells in excitement.

"Excellent work you two. We are in debt to you." Matthew said.

"I'm so glad you made it back safely!" Kelsey said.

"Hell yeah!!" Dak shouted.

"Hooray! I get my mansion back!" Izzy yells in excitement.

"Excellent work you two. We are in debt to you." Matthew said.

"I'm so glad you made it back safely!" Kelsey said.
"It's no problem." Hunter said. Neil smiled and for the first time he took off his mask. "Now I'm going to go see your mom. Please be more careful Hunter. "

"It's no problem." Hunter said. Neil smiled and for the first time he took off his mask. "Now I'm going to go see your mom. Please be more careful Hunter. "
Izzy looks at Kelsey. "Uhh Kelsey. Do you want to move in with us? Your sister can come too."

"Really?" Kelsey asks.

Izzy nods. "It's the least I can do to repay you for patching me up so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back