• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I don't know why but that just sounds funny to me.)

He chuckled "Basically, Spider-Man musical goes horribly wrong." he said "... But maybe later. Hmmm we got movies, comics... seriously we got a lot. Universe of giants, bugs, etc."
She just waited for him to pick

(I don't know why but that just sounds funny to me.)

He chuckled "Basically, Spider-Man musical goes horribly wrong." he said "... But maybe later. Hmmm we got movies, comics... seriously we got a lot. Universe of giants, bugs, etc."
(Sans beat up a guy who was beating Papyrus. Thing is they look like monsters so guess who gets blamed)

Hunter got hit with the mallet getting sent into a wall
"It's a telekinetic trap. First it slows, then it stops you for a moment, and a moment's all I need to knock you into oblivion with this mallet." Gerald says as he walks closer to her. "Surrender now, and I may consider shortening your suffering."

On the other side of the portal door, Izzy, Kelsey, Dak, and Matt are wondering where they are.

"It's a telekinetic trap. First it slows, then it stops you for a moment, and a moment's all I need to knock you into oblivion with this mallet." Gerald says as he walks closer to her. "Surrender now, and I may consider shortening your suffering."

On the other side of the portal door, Izzy, Kelsey, Dak, and Matt are wondering where they are.
"I'll never surrender.." she said as she tried getting up. Neil got to the room. He tossed a flash bang when he got in.

They were in the infirmary. Apollo was there with Janus. Janus covered a part of his scared up face as he scratched his eye. "So you guys are who Neil wanted me to pick up." Apollo looked at them. "Everyone take a seat let me patch you up."

"I'll never surrender.." she said as she tried getting up. Neil got to the room. He tossed a flash bang when he got in.

They were in the infirmary. Apollo was there with Janus. Janus covered a part of his scared up face as he scratched his eye. "So you guys are who Neil wanted me to pick up." Apollo looked at them. "Everyone take a seat let me patch you up."
"Huh?" Gerald turns his head and is blinded by the grenade. "Gah! Dammit! What was that!?"

Each of the four of them take a seat. Kelsey looks at Janus. "So you brought us here? Thank you so much. Oh, actually, do either of you have a phone I can use right quick? My sister's very sick, and Hunter told me she has a cousin that could help cure her sickness."

"Huh?" Gerald turns his head and is blinded by the grenade. "Gah! Dammit! What was that!?"

Each of the four of them take a seat. Kelsey looks at Janus. "So you brought us here? Thank you so much. Oh, actually, do either of you have a phone I can use right quick? My sister's very sick, and Hunter told me she has a cousin that could help cure her sickness."
"my back up." She said. Neil helped her up and handed her one of the guns. Neil glared at gerald."you should have never messed with my kids."

"Yeah here" Janus handed her his phone. "Maddy can heal pretty well but her powers has limits. She can't heal old injuries." Apollo started taking care of izzy's wounds.

"my back up." She said. Neil helped her up and handed her one of the guns. Neil glared at gerald."you should have never messed with my kids."

"Yeah here" Janus handed her his phone. "Maddy can heal pretty well but her powers has limits. She can't heal old injuries." Apollo started taking care of izzy's wounds.
"You're right. I should've killed you first!" Gerald says as he tries to use his telekinetic trap on Neil. Hunter had the right idea the first time he used it by trying to shoot him before he could finish using the ability. He just beat her to the punch that time.

"I see. Well, if she can't do it, that's okay too. It's worth a try at least." Kelsey said. She uses his phone to call Maddy.

Izzy looks sad while she's being tended to.

"Something wrong miss Isabella?" Matthew asks.

"I...I'm just thinking...about how I was before all of this..." She said.

"Oh yeah, you were a selfish bitch when I first met you guys, but now you just play hard to get." Dak says.

Isabella glares at him. "Shut up, jerk."

"I believe what Dakota means is despite how horrid our situation has been, you seem to have changed for the better because of it." Matt says calmly.

"You're right. I should've killed you first!" Gerald says as he tries to use his telekinetic trap on Neil. Hunter had the right idea the first time he used it by trying to shoot him before he could finish using the ability. He just beat her to the punch that time.

"I see. Well, if she can't do it, that's okay too. It's worth a try at least." Kelsey said. She uses his phone to call Maddy.

Izzy looks sad while she's being tended to.

"Something wrong miss Isabella?" Matthew asks.

"I...I'm just thinking...about how I was before all of this..." She said.

"Oh yeah, you were a selfish bitch when I first met you guys, but now you just play hard to get." Dak says.

Isabella glares at him. "Shut up, jerk."

"I believe what Dakota means is despite how horrid our situation has been, you seem to have changed for the better because of it." Matt says calmly.
Hunter sees him going to use his ability. She raises up the gun and shoots him, going for the head.

Maddy was walking with Eris. "Hey uncle, what's up?"
Apollo looked at her. "Situations change people, sometimes for the better others for the worse. It's what you make of the situation. "

Hunter sees him going to use his ability. She raises up the gun and shoots him, going for the head.

Maddy was walking with Eris. "Hey uncle, what's up?"
Apollo looked at her. "Situations change people, sometimes for the better others for the worse. It's what you make of the situation. "
Gerald uses the mallet to block the gunshot. Because of this, he's unable to finish trapping Neil, so he's no longer slowed.

"Ummm hi. My name's Kelsey Decker, and your Uncle gave me his phone so that I could call you. Please forgive my sudden presence, but I really need some help and I was told by Hunter that you could possibly help my sister get over her sickness. I'll do anything, just at least consider helping her please."

"Yeah. I guess you're right." Izzy said. "Maybe I needed this to help me be a better person."

Gerald uses the mallet to block the gunshot. Because of this, he's unable to finish trapping Neil, so he's no longer slowed.

"Ummm hi. My name's Kelsey Decker, and your Uncle gave me his phone so that I could call you. Please forgive my sudden presence, but I really need some help and I was told by Hunter that you could possibly help my sister get over her sickness. I'll do anything, just at least consider helping her please."

"Yeah. I guess you're right." Izzy said. "Maybe I needed this to help me be a better person."
Neil smiles and tossed another flash bang at him.

"You don't need to do anything for me. Give me her name and I'll see what I can do" Maddy said

Apollo nods going to help the next person.

Neil smiles and tossed another flash bang at him.

"You don't need to do anything for me. Give me her name and I'll see what I can do" Maddy said

Apollo nods going to help the next person.
"Not this time!" Gerald yells as he smacks the grenade with the mallet.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. It hurts so much for me to be a nurse and still unable to help her. Her name is Kendra Decker." Kelsey says as tears run down her face.

"Not this time!" Gerald yells as he smacks the grenade with the mallet.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. It hurts so much for me to be a nurse and still unable to help her. Her name is Kendra Decker." Kelsey says as tears run down her face.
The flash bang went off. Neil stepped back getting blinded. Hunter kept shooting at Gerald

"I promise I'll do what I can to help. I have to go help a friend and then I'll help her." She said.

The flash bang went off. Neil stepped back getting blinded. Hunter kept shooting at Gerald

"I promise I'll do what I can to help. I have to go help a friend and then I'll help her." She said.
Gerald throws the mallet at Neil before staggering back after getting shot.

"Okay. Take your time, and thank you." She says before giving the phone back to Janus. "Here you go in case you wanted to talk to her too."

Gerald throws the mallet at Neil before staggering back after getting shot.

"Okay. Take your time, and thank you." She says before giving the phone back to Janus. "Here you go in case you wanted to talk to her too."
Neil got hit and staggered back. Hunter just kept shooting Gerald. "This is for your stupid game, for hurting my brother and every other shItty thing you did"

Janus smiled taking the phone. "Hey mads, did you find a place? Oh you did. Good"

Neil got hit and staggered back. Hunter just kept shooting Gerald. "This is for your stupid game, for hurting my brother and every other shItty thing you did"

Janus smiled taking the phone. "Hey mads, did you find a place? Oh you did. Good"
"You can't stop me....even if you slow me down....you'll never stop me!" He goes to draw in a large amount of his power to try and kill them in one shot, but he fails. "What the hell? Why can't I tap into my powers?" Gerald suddenly remembers Tyson saying 'You know, you never gave me my reward for beating your game'. "No...no way that bird-brained bastard figured it out!"

Isabella looks at Matthew. "Hey Matt. Let's say Hunter succeeds at stopping Gerald and we get our mansion back. Would you be okay with us having more than just us living there?"

"It is your mansion, miss Isabella. I will support your decision." Matt said. "Did you have someone in mind?"

"Yeah. Kelsey and her sister. She's been so nice and helpful. I want to help her out in some way. I mean, don't we have like 3,000 rooms or something?" She says.

"Thirty-two." He answers.

"You can't stop me....even if you slow me down....you'll never stop me!" He goes to draw in a large amount of his power to try and kill them in one shot, but he fails. "What the hell? Why can't I tap into my powers?" Gerald suddenly remembers Tyson saying 'You know, you never gave me my reward for beating your game'. "No...no way that bird-brained bastard figured it out!"

Isabella looks at Matthew. "Hey Matt. Let's say Hunter succeeds at stopping Gerald and we get our mansion back. Would you be okay with us having more than just us living there?"

"It is your mansion, miss Isabella. I will support your decision." Matt said. "Did you have someone in mind?"

"Yeah. Kelsey and her sister. She's been so nice and helpful. I want to help her out in some way. I mean, don't we have like 3,000 rooms or something?" She says.

"Thirty-two." He answers.
"Of course he did. Tyson is smart. You shouldn't call him a bird brain." She smiled. "You're powerless now"

Apollo just listen as he finished to tending to everyone'so wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back