• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'll let you but right now I'm good. I picked up some new clothes from the mall." She smiled.
Peter laughed as he checked his phone. His smile disappeared.
"Really? Cooool!" She said. "Oh I'm so happy right now. I'll be back. I'm gonna bother Peter. Hehehe." She skips out of the room and searches for Peter. When she finds him, she stops. "Hey. What's the matter? You look unhappy."

"Really? Cooool!" She said. "Oh I'm so happy right now. I'll be back. I'm gonna bother Peter. Hehehe." She skips out of the room and searches for Peter. When she finds him, she stops. "Hey. What's the matter? You look unhappy."
"Sure see ya" she sat on the bed and looked through pictures on her phone.

Hunter drops her bow and starts dodging the mallet. She takes out her gun and starts shooting it at him
One of the bullets graze him and he loses his grip on the mallet. He quickly regains control of it and holds it with one hand. He holds out his other arm towards Hunter. When he does, she can feel her body start to slow down.

One of the bullets graze him and he loses his grip on the mallet. He quickly regains control of it and holds it with one hand. He holds out his other arm towards Hunter. When he does, she can feel her body start to slow down.
"What the.." she feels her body slowdown as she goes to shoot him again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back