• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Of course he did. Tyson is smart. You shouldn't call him a bird brain." She smiled. "You're powerless now"

Apollo just listen as he finished to tending to everyone'so wounds.
"Damn you....damn you!!!" He uses both hands and tries to trap them both with his telekinetic trap.

Dak stands up after he gets fixed up. "Aw yeah! Back in the game! Now I just gotta get a quick charge and I'll be back in overdrive!"

"Don't you get tired of that stuff? Don't you ever worry about overdosing or something?" Izzy says as she glares at him.

"Nope annnnnd nope!" Dak answers.

"That's why Im here. Agent Dale Truman. Your friend was discriminated against on the basis of him being a skeleton, correct?" Dale asked
"I don't know why he was arrested. I just got here. I got a call from his brother." He said. Papyrus walked up up. His skull was cracked.

"I don't know why he was arrested. I just got here. I got a call from his brother." He said. Papyrus walked up up. His skull was cracked.
"Im here to help. Im a friend of Makoto... long time friend." He replied "Papyrus, how do you and your brother handle fractures?"

"Im here to help. Im a friend of Makoto... long time friend." He replied "Papyrus, how do you and your brother handle fractures?"
"Our bodies are made of magic." Papyrus was unusually quiet. "Given enough time my wounds will heal. But Sans... If he had gotten hurt..."

"Our bodies are made of magic." Papyrus was unusually quiet. "Given enough time my wounds will heal. But Sans... If he had gotten hurt..."
"I will ensure the safety of Sans. I am a former FBI agent. Now Im with a new section. FPI. Federal Paranormal Investigation Bureau. Im here to find the whole truth and ensure justice is properly served." He put his hand on Papyrus's shoulder "I can handle it from here"

"I will ensure the safety of Sans. I am a former FBI agent. Now Im with a new section. FPI. Federal Paranormal Investigation Bureau. Im here to find the whole truth and ensure justice is properly served." He put his hand on Papyrus's shoulder "I can handle it from here"
Papyrus went and sat down. Sans was in an interigation room. He was cuffed to the table. He sighed. The cop in the room was attempting to get to confess to assault. "Just admit you attacked that man. It'll make things easier." He said "yeah i did. but i didn't kill him. in fact i used far less force than he did when he started beating my brother."

Papyrus went and sat down. Sans was in an interigation room. He was cuffed to the table. He sighed. The cop in the room was attempting to get to confess to assault. "Just admit you attacked that man. It'll make things easier." He said "yeah i did. but i didn't kill him. in fact i used far less force than he did when he started beating my brother."
Dale entered the room "Greetings gentlemen. How are we this evening?"

Sans looked at him. "could be better." He said.
Dale looked at the cop "May I ask... His side of the story was that he was protecting his brother, correct? If that is the case, then you have the other individuals in custody I presume?"

Dale looked at the cop "May I ask... His side of the story was that he was protecting his brother, correct? If that is the case, then you have the other individuals in custody I presume?"
"He attacked a man in the streets." "yeah. according to you human laws I was allowed to do so. he was attacking my brother, with a baseball bat, and all i did was fight back." He said. "With more force than necessary." The cop said. "i physically can't use more force than necessary i just happened to know how to fight better."

"He attacked a man in the streets." "yeah. according to you human laws I was allowed to do so. he was attacking my brother, with a baseball bat, and all i did was fight back." He said. "With more force than necessary." The cop said. "i physically can't use more force than necessary i just happened to know how to fight better."
"A bat? You mean to tell me that his brother was assaulted with a deadly weapon and you deemed his strikes as more than necessary? Where are the others? I want a full hearing from everyone and then I want to speak with your supervisor." Dale said

"A bat? You mean to tell me that his brother was assaulted with a deadly weapon and you deemed his strikes as more than necessary? Where are the others? I want a full hearing from everyone and then I want to speak with your supervisor." Dale said
"I sent them home." The cop said. Sans at this point had gotten out of the cuffs and his skull rested on his hand. "The monsters were were hanging around the motel causing trouble." He tried to defend weakly. "we were trying to get a room for the night. our house got destroyed."

"I sent them home." The cop said. Sans at this point had gotten out of the cuffs and his skull rested on his hand. "The monsters were were hanging around the motel causing trouble." He tried to defend weakly. "we were trying to get a room for the night. our house got destroyed."
"You let them go?... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DID YOU EVEN READ THIS MAN HIS MIRANDA RIGHTS UPON ARREST? DID YOU TAKE EVIDENCE? SECURITY FOOTAGE? WITNESS TESTIMONY? NO! YOU WENT AHEAD AND ARRESTED HIM BECAUSE HE'S A SKELETON AND YOU GOT A HARD ON FOR THE BRAGGING RIGHTS!" Dale shouted

"You let them go?... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DID YOU EVEN READ THIS MAN HIS MIRANDA RIGHTS UPON ARREST? DID YOU TAKE EVIDENCE? SECURITY FOOTAGE? WITNESS TESTIMONY? NO! YOU WENT AHEAD AND ARRESTED HIM BECAUSE HE'S A SKELETON AND YOU GOT A HARD ON FOR THE BRAGGING RIGHTS!" Dale shouted
"Well- I mean- I-" the man stumbled and sputtered over his words. Sans yawned. "seems to me you made a lawful lot of mistakes in this arrest." He said.

"Well- I mean- I-" the man stumbled and sputtered over his words. Sans yawned. "seems to me you made a lawful lot of mistakes in this arrest." He said.
Dale looked at Sans "You are free to go unless you wish to press charges against your brother's assailants. If you wish to press charges, we can start a PROPER investigation." He said before glaring at the cop.

Dale looked at Sans "You are free to go unless you wish to press charges against your brother's assailants. If you wish to press charges, we can start a PROPER investigation." He said before glaring at the cop.
"that's up to papyrus." Sans said. "can i press charges for unlawful arrests?"

She rolled her eyes and followed
Upon going through, she found herself in Victorian-era London, but... the place was populated with bizarre creatures among humans. Aliens of various shapes and sizes as odd technology was fused with the city scape.
"that's up to papyrus." Sans said. "can i press charges for unlawful arrests?"
"You can sue. Pressing charges will be harder." He replied "Maybe sue enough to get a nice house."

Upon going through, she found herself in Victorian-era London, but... the place was populated with bizarre creatures among humans. Aliens of various shapes and sizes as odd technology was fused with the city scape.

"You can sue. Pressing charges will be harder." He replied "Maybe sue enough to get a nice house."
Sans looked at the cop who seemed to shrink under his gaze. "nah." He said. "too much work. if paps wants to press charges on his attackers he can but i'd rather move on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back