• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"My brother in law can make doors as a form of teleportation. Just go through if you see one. Tell anyone else who is just a pawn to gerald." He said texting janus.

Hunter ran up the stairs
Dak nods. "That's pretty badass. Thanks dude." He reaches for his phone and relays the message to them via text. "You sure you want to save me though? I'm not like them. They're innocent people. I'm just an addict that can drive like crazy."

She can hear Gerald yelling from one of the rooms. "Move it, old man! You wait your turn!"

"No! You shall not harm miss Isabella anymore!" Matthew responds.

"Matt, don't do this! He'll kill you! Kelsey, stop him!" Izzy shouts.

"I can't. I've already tried and I have to treat your wounds." Kelsey replied.

Dak nods. "That's pretty badass. Thanks dude." He reaches for his phone and relays the message to them via text. "You sure you want to save me though? I'm not like them. They're innocent people. I'm just an addict that can drive like crazy."

She can hear Gerald yelling from one of the rooms. "Move it, old man! You wait your turn!"

"No! You shall not harm miss Isabella anymore!" Matthew responds.

"Matt, don't do this! He'll kill you! Kelsey, stop him!" Izzy shouts.

"I can't. I've already tried and I have to treat your wounds." Kelsey replied.
"why not." Neil smiled. "I would love to see your driving skills."

Hunter walked in "Gerald leave them alone, it's me you want"

"why not." Neil smiled. "I would love to see your driving skills."

Hunter walked in "Gerald leave them alone, it's me you want"
Dak managed to squeeze out a smile. "Heh. Maybe when I'm back in one piece again, I can show you why I rule the road."

Inside the room, Isabella is chained to a wall and looks weak. She was being beaten before Matthew showed up to interfere. Kelsey is giving her medical attention while Matt's got a pool cue in his hands and he's looking mighty pissed off. He had been fending off Gerald. Sadly, he is heavily outmatched despite his bravery.

Gerald looks at Hunter when he hears her voice. "YOU! Come here! I'm gonna beat you senseless! What kind of trick did you think you could pull? You know what? Just for that....your brother dies..." He holds up his watch. "....betray!"

Dak managed to squeeze out a smile. "Heh. Maybe when I'm back in one piece again, I can show you why I rule the road."

Inside the room, Isabella is chained to a wall and looks weak. She was being beaten before Matthew showed up to interfere. Kelsey is giving her medical attention while Matt's got a pool cue in his hands and he's looking mighty pissed off. He had been fending off Gerald. Sadly, he is heavily outmatched despite his bravery.

Gerald looks at Hunter when he hears her voice. "YOU! Come here! I'm gonna beat you senseless! What kind of trick did you think you could pull? You know what? Just for that....your brother dies..." He holds up his watch. "....betray!"
A door appeared in front of them. Neil smiled. "Go through unless you want to do something " he headed inside the mansion.

"That won't work. You have nothing over my head now leave them alone. " she said sounding pissed off seeing Izzy. She looked at matthew. "Matthew can you get the girls out of here. Look for a door that doesn't belong. I don't want you harmed any further"

A door appeared in front of them. Neil smiled. "Go through unless you want to do something " he headed inside the mansion.

"That won't work. You have nothing over my head now leave them alone. " she said sounding pissed off seeing Izzy. She looked at matthew. "Matthew can you get the girls out of here. Look for a door that doesn't belong. I don't want you harmed any further"
"Heh. I can't, but maybe you can." He says as he presses a button and the trunk opens along with the secret compartment that reveals a multitude of guns and explosives. Dak then drags himself through the door.

"I can get them out of here safely, but what about you?" Matt asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back