• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Dak what happened!" Hunter said running over.
The driver's side of the limo looks like something crashed into it. "Big G's gone off the deep end. Said he's gonna torture the others in the mansion, especially Izzy because she's rebellious like you are. I tried to play hero ball and stick up for her, and he went crazy. Started yelling shit and then BAM! I get blindsided by a wrecking ball." He said.

The driver's side of the limo looks like something crashed into it. "Big G's gone off the deep end. Said he's gonna torture the others in the mansion, especially Izzy because she's rebellious like you are. I tried to play hero ball and stick up for her, and he went crazy. Started yelling shit and then BAM! I get blindsided by a wrecking ball." He said.
"No izzy.. dad call janus, have him bring a door here if possible. Dak if you see a door that looks like it doesn't belong go through it." Hunter ran inside. Neil sighed watching.

"I see." He said. A cup of tea was brought to Maddy. "Say." He said leaning back. "How's work going?"
"Good same old same old. Working odd hours at the er, started working more with the hero league. They sent me on a few missions. And just before i came i had to take over a surgery so scout and David could arest a doctor." she took a sip of tea.

"Good same old same old. Working odd hours at the er, started working more with the hero league. They sent me on a few missions. And just before i came i had to take over a surgery so scout and David could arest a doctor." she took a sip of tea.
"Arrest him?" He asked. The news showed the Doctor. He was serial killer who had drowned his victims in bathtubs. "Oh." Peter said. "Scout working with cops. That's a new one.

"Arrest him?" He asked. The news showed the Doctor. He was serial killer who had drowned his victims in bathtubs. "Oh." Peter said. "Scout working with cops. That's a new one.
"Yeah I know. That reminds me, I should have gave him back his money. I let him stay in my hotel room." She said

"No izzy.. dad call janus, have him bring a door here if possible. Dak if you see a door that looks like it doesn't belong go through it." Hunter ran inside. Neil sighed watching.
Dak looks lost. "Door? Whaaa?"

Inside the mansion, Hunter can hear Izzy from one of the rooms on the second floor. "NOOOOOO!!!"

Dak looks lost. "Door? Whaaa?"

Inside the mansion, Hunter can hear Izzy from one of the rooms on the second floor. "NOOOOOO!!!"
"My brother in law can make doors as a form of teleportation. Just go through if you see one. Tell anyone else who is just a pawn to gerald." He said texting janus.

Hunter ran up the stairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back