• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Monitor takes the arrow shot. "I am merely relaying information provided by the game master. You are free to speak to him yourself if you like. He is at the mansion and he is very unhappy."
Jace at with Tyson.

Peter and Eris were back home. "I need to talk to Maddy." He hugging her. "When I back let's get to wedding planning okay?"

They found him in surgery. "So... Should we wait?" Scout asked.
"yes we wait if we go in there we could risk infection to the patient. " she said. "We could only go in there if another doctor scrubs up and makes up an excuse for getting him out of there."

"yes we wait if we go in there we could risk infection to the patient. " she said. "We could only go in there if another doctor scrubs up and makes up an excuse for getting him out of there."
Scout glanced at her. "You know how to preform surgery right?"

Scout glanced at her. "You know how to preform surgery right?"
"Yes.." she sighed. "I've been working on learning different surgeries with other doctors with out my powers." She had around hair tie on her wrist around used it to put her hair up. "I'll go scrub in.."

Jace at with Tyson.

Peter and Eris were back home. "I need to talk to Maddy." He hugging her. "When I back let's get to wedding planning okay?"
Tyson looks at Jace. "You should've seen me man. I canceled a curse with the Tome on the first try."

Eris hugs him and nods. "I'd like that. I'll be waaaiiiitiiiiiinnnng."

Tyson looks at Jace. "You should've seen me man. I canceled a curse with the Tome on the first try."

Eris hugs him and nods. "I'd like that. I'll be waaaiiiitiiiiiinnnng."
"Good job." He said. "Well. We have to find a new place to train. I've been kicked out of the magic government. And the. It got destroyed."

He kissed her and left.

"You guys might want to move a bit so he doesn't run instantly." She went to the prep area and changed into scrubs and washed up. She entered the OR. "Doctor there is a phone call for you, it sounded urgent."
He stepped back with the others. He nodded and walked out. He went to take the phone call and David grabbed him. "What the!? What are you doing!? I'm a Doctor!" "Shut mouth!" David said cuffing him.

"Message confirmed. Good luck!" Monitor says. It rips out the area and then just flat out leaves while Gerald is terrorizing the 'servants' in the mansion.
She leads her dad to the mansion. "You had to have me kill him." Neil smiled. "I figured he would want you to suffer in some way,plus he targeted Tyson in the game."

He stepped back with the others. He nodded and walked out. He went to take the phone call and David grabbed him. "What the!? What are you doing!? I'm a Doctor!" "Shut mouth!" David said cuffing him.
Maddy helped finish the surgery without her powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back