• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Eeeehhh... Well... I mean you aren't getting paid." He said with a shrug.

( *Grabs popcorn* )
"I just wanna get these guys turned in to whatever authorities there are." Peter said. "unless the authorities are also bad." He said. Fisk was trying to contaxt Makato

Jace held him ip
"You ok?" Hunter asked looking concerned.
Tyson nods. "Yeah...I'm good. Just a bit out if it right now. We have to stop the game master though before he's able to tip the scales in his favor again. Now's our best chance since he's probably still confused and frustrated about what just happened. His power comes from granting requests like a genie. The more "rewards" he gives out, the stronger he gets. The stronger he gets, the more things he can promise. Rinse and repeat. Long story short, she strong and shady, but beatable. Most of his power comes from blackmail and manipulation. Since he's lost that leverage against us, he's a sitting duck."

"Oh no, Im getting paid a LOT..." he then looked at one of the poachers "And... we need that funding for guys like him."
"Wow. I'll see what I can do within the week." He replied. He looked at Eris "So do you and Peter got a way to get home?"
"Guys like him huh. Well, at least you get paid. Lucky." She takes a moment to think about the question. "Hmmm...that's a pretty good question. Peter decked our ride here in the face soooooo I'm not sure how we're planning on getting back home yet."

Tyson nods. "Yeah...I'm good. Just a bit out if it right now. We have to stop the game master though before he's able to tip the scales in his favor again. Now's our best chance since he's probably still confused and frustrated about what just happened. His power comes from granting requests like a genie. The more "rewards" he gives out, the stronger he gets. The stronger he gets, the more things he can promise. Rinse and repeat. Long story short, she strong and shady, but beatable. Most of his power comes from blackmail and manipulation. Since he's lost that leverage against us, he's a sitting duck."
"Ok I'm gonna kill him." Hunter said. Neil smiled. "I will gladly help you."

"Well if Batman is still here." He said.
"Guys like him huh. Well, at least you get paid. Lucky." She takes a moment to think about the question. "Hmmm...that's a pretty good question. Peter decked our ride here in the face soooooo I'm not sure how we're planning on getting back home yet."
"I will call you back Uncle." he said to Fisk before hanging up. A portal appeared "One way ticket back home... but Peter... Can we talk real quick?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back