• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Magic began to radiate from his body. "What did you do..." He said darkly.
The Tome of Hope lights up and Tyson's body catches fire. It burns to ashes rather quickly.

Akane walks out from the kitchen clapping slowly. "Wow. Just wow. I thought it would've been the sweetest revenge to kill him, but seeing you do it was just a liiiittle bit better."
"I had to..." hunter said she took off the rubber band and threw it on the ground.

It was from scout.
Hey. Here's the money I owe you for the room. I know you don't like accepting that stuff so I'm leaving here so you have to take it. I'm helping with the investigation. Don't look for me. Seriously. I know you broke up with Joey but I still like you. And I'm compulsive so there's no telling what I'd try.
She sighed. "I'll have to have someone give this back to him"

Jace held out his hand casting a spell. Suddenly Akane couldn't breath.
"I had to..." hunter said she took off the rubber band and threw it on the ground.
Akane tries to speak, but she can't as she struggles to breathe. She holds her hands out, pleading that she doesn't want to fight.

Gerald's voice comes from a speaker lined up inside the band. "Did...did I just hear my equipment hit the ground!? That better be the sound of you tying up those loose ends or else your brother suffers!"

"Shut up." Jace said.
Akane tries to speak, but she can't as she struggles to breathe. She holds her hands out, pleading that she doesn't want to fight.

Gerald's voice comes from a speaker lined up inside the band. "Did...did I just hear my equipment hit the ground!? That better be the sound of you tying up those loose ends or else your brother suffers!"
"Jace I'm sorry, let akane go.." she said. She looked at the gun when Gerald said she had to tie up loose ends.

"Jace I'm sorry, let akane go.." she said. She looked at the gun when Gerald said she had to tie up loose ends.

"Who's responsoble for this!" He let her go. "TELL ME NOW!"

Akane takes a few deep breaths before taking out her Hellbow. He loads one of Tyson's shock arrows and fires it into the band on the ground. Now Gerald and Monitor were no longer able to listen in. She looks at Jace. "Well, chokaholic, to answer your question....that guy talking from the fake rubber band is responsible. The game master. Tyson figured the next time he saw Hunter that she would have some kind of device attached to her so that the game master could keep track of her. I came here earlier wanting to kill Tyson, but he made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. I get front row seats to his death. In exchange, if I can find a device that the game master's using to talk to Hunter with, I use one of his shock arrows to disable it."

Akane takes a few deep breaths before taking out her Hellbow. He loads one of Tyson's shock arrows and fires it into the band on the ground. Now Gerald and Monitor were no longer able to listen in. She looks at Jace. "Well, chokaholic, to answer your question....that guy talking from the fake rubber band is responsible. The game master. Tyson figured the next time he saw Hunter that she would have some kind of device attached to her so that the game master could keep track of her. I came here earlier wanting to kill Tyson, but he made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. I get front row seats to his death. In exchange, if I can find a device that the game master's using to talk to Hunter with, I use one of his shock arrows to disable it."
"I'm going to kill him." Jace said.

"Um... uh..." He looked at her then the jeep before reaching into his pockets and throwing away a strange glass pipe "I gotta lay off that stuff... OKAY! I will contact the... contact and these guys will be taken care of."

"Go ahaead" she yawned and snuggled up with her dog

"Dad why did you have me do that! Eric is in trouble!" Neil smiled. "He's safe it was apart of our plan. I had to get you out of gerald's sight"

"Dad why did you have me do that! Eric is in trouble!" Neil smiled. "He's safe it was apart of our plan. I had to get you out of gerald's sight"
"Is he dead because of you...?" Jace asked stepping forward.

Maddy left the hotel. She was on her phone talking. "Thanks for the heads up Diana glad your all ok"
The investigation seemed to have led to a nearby motel.

"I'm going to kill him." Jace said.
"Oh so YOU'RE her dad. Interesting." Akane said before looking at Hunter. "Either way, he's right. I overheard Tyson talking to him about some plan. Then, some kid showed up and Tyson used one of those spells from that book on him. After that, the kid left a few minutes before you showed up. I think he cured him of some curse or something like that."

"Oh so YOU'RE her dad. Interesting." Akane said. "Either way, he's right. I overheard Tyson talking to him about some plan. Then, some kid showed up and Tyson used one of those spells from that book on him. After that, the kid left a few minutes before you showed up. I think he cured him of some curse or something like that."
Jace wasn't listening.

"Is he dead because of you...?" Jace asked stepping forward.

The investigation seemed to have led to a nearby motel.
"Oh so YOU'RE her dad. Interesting." Akane said before looking at Hunter. "Either way, he's right. I overheard Tyson talking to him about some plan. Then, some kid showed up and Tyson used one of those spells from that book on him. After that, the kid left a few minutes before you showed up. I think he cured him of some curse or something like that."
"Yes I am. Now jace" Neil said turning to look at him. "He's won't be dead for long. I asked him if he could fake his death. The dude is a phoenix he'll come back." Hunter looked mad.

"Yes I am. Now jace" Neil said turning to look at him. "He's won't be dead for long. I asked him if he could fake his death. The dude is a phoenix he'll come back." Hunter looked mad.
"I'm still going to kill Gerald." He said.
"You go right ahead and kill him. My work here is done. Later, losers. I'll be back to kill you some other time." Akane says. She spreads her devil wings and flies away after exiting the apartment.

A few minutes later, the ashes catch fire. The fire grows brightly as a huge flame emerges. However, before it can burn the apartment down, it dissipates, leaving Tyson's sleeping body behind.

"I'm still going to kill Gerald." He said.
"You go right ahead and kill him. My work here is done. Later, losers. I'll be back to kill you some other time." Akane says. She spreads her devil wings and flies away after exiting the apartment.

A few minutes later, the ashes catch fire. The fire grows brightly as a huge flame emerges. However, before it can burn the apartment down, it dissipates, leaving Tyson's sleeping body behind.
"Yeah your no the only one who wants to" hunter said. Neil smiled seeing Tyson. "See he's alive"

Eris pouts. "Awww boooooo. Why must they hide things from us? It's not like I can't keep a secret. I totally can."
"Eeeehhh... Well... I mean you aren't getting paid." He said with a shrug.
(I really wanna try and get her with scout in-between everything that's going on. It would build a cool rivalry between him and Joe) David stood up. "Thank you for time."
( *Grabs popcorn* )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back