• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What's going on?" She asked.
"The stupid people decided that because my room is so close to the murder it's part of the possible crime scene. So I've been kicked and they want me to pay full price for a different one." He put on his backpack. "I'm outta here."

"The stupid people decided that because my room is so close to the murder it's part of the possible crime scene. So I've been kicked and they want me to pay full price for a different one." He put on his backpack. "I'm outta here."
She sighed. "Scout just stay in my room."

(Riiiiiiiip....for now XD)

The bullet hits Tyson in the head and he falls to the ground. Blood quickly starts pouring out as he dies.
Jace felt a sharp pain on his palm. He looked at it. The mark that was there was gone. "No..." He said. The mark had been put there when he took Tyson as a student. If it was gone... So was Tyson. He teleported to where the energy last was. He saw Tyson's dead body

"You can get the bed. I'm fine with the floor." she put her phone on the nightstand. Her lock screen was a picture of her and joey. She then turned into her wolf form and curled up.
"No..." He said. "No you paid for the room." He said. "You get the bed."

Hunter started crying. She glared at neil. "Why did you have me do that dad!" Neil smiled. "Because"
Jace felt a sharp pain on his palm. He looked at it. The mark that was there was gone. "No..." He said. The mark had been put there when he took Tyson as a student. If it was gone... So was Tyson. He teleported to where the energy last was. He saw Tyson's dead body
The Tome of Hope lights up and Tyson's body catches fire. It burns to ashes rather quickly.

Akane walks out from the kitchen clapping slowly. "Wow. Just wow. I thought it would've been the sweetest revenge to kill him, but seeing you do it was just a liiiittle bit better."

She got up changing back to human. She saw the cash and sighed. She picked up the note.
It was from scout.
Hey. Here's the money I owe you for the room. I know you don't like accepting that stuff so I'm leaving here so you have to take it. I'm helping with the investigation. Don't look for me. Seriously. I know you broke up with Joey but I still like you. And I'm compulsive so there's no telling what I'd try.

The Tome of Hope lights up and Tyson's body catches fire. It burns to ashes rather quickly.

Akane walks out from the kitchen clapping slowly. "Wow. Just wow. I thought it would've been the sweetest revenge to kill him, but seeing you do it was just a liiiittle bit better."
Jace held out his hand casting a spell. Suddenly Akane couldn't breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back