• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eclipse and Cerberus wondered off, they took one of the poachers vehicles
A ghostly version of Eris comes out of the ground standing on Lazarus in spirit form. She laughs. "There's nowhere to run now."
They found that their Jeep's wouldn't start. "I covered your wheels and engines with web!" Spidey called out out. Link came back turning back to himan form. "The animals are free."
"Perfect... What are you doing?" Makoto asked Eclipse. In mere minutes, the poachers were tied up.
(Have RPnation send you emails. Its much better than the notifications as I just look at my phone for replies.)

"Perfect... What are you doing?" Makoto asked Eclipse. In mere minutes, the poachers were tied up.
(Have RPnation send you emails. Its much better than the notifications as I just look at my phone for replies.)
(She was doing absolutely nothing aparently.....)

"The jeeps are wrecked from the webs. Unless you got some cool powers to show." He said with a slight bit of enthusiasm.

"Who are you talking to?" Eclipse asked as she yawned while laying against her dog near one of the tents

"Are you talking to Casper the ghost?" She asked

Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
He sighed. "Fine. We have a consultant on the case I guess one more can't hurt. David stepped forward. She had met David only a few times but knew him well enough to know his power set. He had incredible strength and the uncanny ability to know when someone was lying
"Hello David" she nodded.

"Job well done, everyone!" Eris says.
"Who are you talking to?" Eclipse asked as she yawned while laying against her dog near one of the tents

"Are you talking to Casper the ghost?" She asked

Dragunov Dragunov
"Um... uh..." He looked at her then the jeep before reaching into his pockets and throwing away a strange glass pipe "I gotta lay off that stuff... OKAY! I will contact the... contact and these guys will be taken care of."

She says nothing on the ride there.
Gerald hands her a device that looks like a rubber band. "Wear this and keep it intact. This will be my way of tracking your progress directly. Don't let that masked fool or anyone else know that." When they get there, Gerald and Monitor get out and wait for Neil outside the entrance.

Gerald hands her a device that looks like a rubber band. "Wear this and keep it intact. This will be my way of tracking your progress directly. Don't let that masked fool or anyone else know that." When they get there, Gerald and Monitor get out and wait for Neil outside the entrance.
"Alright. " she puts it on. "Will this also record what we say? You did say you wanted me to be your eyes and ears" she only asks so she knew if she had to watch what she says after she leaves them.

"Um... uh..." He looked at her then the jeep before reaching into his pockets and throwing away a strange glass pipe "I gotta lay off that stuff... OKAY! I will contact the... contact and these guys will be taken care of."
Ever the curious one, ghost Eris floats over to him before shutting off the illusion dome and returning to normal. "Contact the contact? Can we meet them? Hm? Can we?"

"Alright. " she puts it on. "Will this also record what we say? You did say you wanted me to be your eyes and ears" she only asks so she knew if she had to watch what she says after she leaves them.
"I'm glad you were paying attention. Yes. It will record every single word loud and clear." Gerald said.

Last edited:
"I'm glad you were paying attention. Yes. It will record every single word loud and clear." Gerald said.
"alright got it." Hunter said. Neil walked towards them. He held a file. "So ready for your mission. I need you to kill this man." Hunter took the file seeing a picture of Tyson. "I can't do this.."

"Hello David" she nodded.
David nodded. "Maddy." He said. He walked into the bathroom and looked around for a second. "Crime of passion." He said. "That's what I said." Scout interjected. "He not lie." David said. Scout arched a brow. "He not lie? You okay?" He asked. David nodded. "Got hit in head when young. Not stupid. Just not talk right."

David nodded. "Maddy." He said. He walked into the bathroom and looked around for a second. "Crime of passion." He said. "That's what I said." Scout interjected. "He not lie." David said. Scout arched a brow. "He not lie? You okay?" He asked. David nodded. "Got hit in head when young. Not stupid. Just not talk right."
"Yeah he's okay." Maddy said to scout. She watched David work.

Seeing the two go inside Neil went to talk but Hunter held up her hand to stop him. "Let's just get on with this." He nods. "Okay " he grabs his phone and starts texting Tyson to tell him he has Hunter.
Tyson replies to let him know that he's at home. He looks at Eric. "You might wanna hide somewhere for now. We can't let Hunter see you yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back