• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She saw him go to his room. She didn't say anything. She just went to her room.
He didn't notice her. Just as he was falling asleep he heard a scream in the room above. He ran out of his room and ran upstairs. The door was locked. He pulled out his scattergun and kicked the door looking around

He didn't notice her. Just as he was falling asleep he heard a scream in the room above. He ran out of his room and ran upstairs. The door was locked. He pulled out his scattergun and kicked the door looking around
Maddy heard the scream and went up the stairs.

She called the cops. She gave them the address. "They're on their way scout"
He jumped hearing her voice. "Maddy?" He asked. He looked out from the bathroom door. "How long you been here?" He asked. "Nevermind not important right now." He said going back to the body

Eris adjusts the needles in her gloves. She waits for the lights to go out before sneaking into the camp.
She sighed and began to stroll down the,hill with her dog
"Alright." He hopped down and.walked over to it. "Let there be dark." He turned it off
"Edward... Stay here." Makoto said as the lights went out. The whole area was completely dark. "Eclipse, get their flashlights, Eris give me some illusions to distract them. Peter and I will handle incapacitation."

"Edward... Stay here." Makoto said as the lights went out. The whole area was completely dark. "Eclipse, get their flashlights, Eris give me some illusions to distract them. Peter and I will handle incapacitation."
Link covered Joey his shield up

Eclipse rolled her eyes as her and Cerberus took every flashlight out from under their noses

"Link, can you turn into a wolf? If so, you and Cerberus go open the cages and free the animals." Makoto said as he walked to the poachers who were talking to eachother.
Link looked at him. He took out a chain and attatched it to his arm turning into a wolf.

He jumped hearing her voice. "Maddy?" He asked. He looked out from the bathroom door. "How long you been here?" He asked. "Nevermind not important right now." He said going back to the body
"You should wait for the crime scene guys to get here" she said sniffing the air a bit trying to pick up on the number of people that were there.

"Link, can you turn into a wolf? If so, you and Cerberus go open the cages and free the animals." Makoto said as he walked to the poachers who were talking to eachother.

Eclipse and Cerberus were looking through tents while the poachers were distracted

"Wierd shouldn't there be at least one other scent" she muttered and looked at what he was going to show her.
"Look." He said. "This guy was drowned in the bathtub. Look at the marks on his skin. I've been in the Merc game awhile. I know premeditated and in the moment. This wasn't planned this was a murder of passion."

"You got it." Eris says as she creates an illusion dome around the camp. She creates clones of herself wearing different disguises and they scatter around the camp giggling loudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back