• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He went to the pool.
Maddy kept working for around an hour and then they let her leave so she could deal with the house being gone. Her coworkers didn't have any space for her to stay and Janus said all the family properties were getting cleaned or fixed up. She sighed. She couldn't go to oz's since th were was no teleporter and she didn't want to deal with asking her mom. Hunter didn't answer her phone but Maddy figured it was that game she was apart in. "Guess hotel it is.."

Maddy kept working for around an hour and then they let her leave so she could deal with the house being gone. Her coworkers didn't have any space for her to stay and Janus said all the family properties were getting cleaned or fixed up. She sighed. She couldn't go to oz's since th were was no teleporter and she didn't want to deal with asking her mom. Hunter didn't answer her phone but Maddy figured it was that game she was apart in. "Guess hotel it is.."
If she asked for Scout he was still in the pool.

The generator was unattended alongside the jeeps. Perfect time for sabotage. "Wait for the lights to go out. Then we will use the darkness as our friend and strike." Makoto said Rcticwolf Rcticwolf LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Alright." He hopped down and.walked over to it. "Let there be dark." He turned it off
Eris adjusts the needles in her gloves. She waits for the lights to go out before sneaking into the camp.

"Yeah.. got it." She said. "If you kill my brother you will have an arrow to the head"

Neil passed the info to Tyson .
Gerald laughs. "We shall see about that. Hurry up and get ready. You're gonna do that job, and then you're gonna kill the masked guy so that there are no loose ends. It's just that simple, and if you can't do it, I'll do it."

"Curse?" Tyson says. "If it's a curse...then the Tome of Hope can cure it."

Gerald laughs. "We shall see about that. Hurry up and get ready. You're gonna do that job, and then you're gonna kill the masked guy so that there are no loose ends. It's just that simple, and if you can't do it, I'll do it."

"Curse?" Tyson says. "If it's a curse...then the Tome of Hope can cure it."
Hunter didn't say anything.

"Can you try" he asked

Gerald walks out with Monitor and they head to the limousine.

"Yeah. Yeah I can try. Just bring Eric here and I'll see what I can do." Tyson says as he retrieves the Tome of Hope and starts reading through it.
Hunter was starting to freak out, he was pacing back and forth

After a few minutes a food appeared. Eric walked from it.

Hunter was starting to freak out, he was pacing back and forth

After a few minutes a food appeared. Eric walked from it.
(A food appeared!? Now I'm hungry lmao)
Kelsey walks in the room a few minutes later. She looks concerned as she walks up to Hunter. "You okay? What's wrong?"

Tyson looks up from the book at Eric. "Howdy partner."

Last edited:
(A food appeared!? Now I'm hungry lmao)
Kelsey walks in the room a few minutes later. She looks concerned as she walks up to Hunter. "You okay? What's wrong?"

Tyson looks up from the book at Eric. "Howdy partner."
(Meant door, have no idea how auto correct did that) "Gerald wants me to be his eyes and ears on this next mission and then kill the guy that hired me. Which is my dad and if I don't then my brother's dead." She said.

"Hey" he said

(Meant door, have no idea how auto correct did that) "Gerald wants me to be his eyes and ears on this next mission and then kill the guy that hired me. Which is my dad and if I don't then my brother's dead." She said.

"Hey" he said
Kelsey covers her mouth with her hand. "Oh my! That's awful!" She puts her hand down and hugs Hunter.

"Soooo in case you weren't told before you got here, I'm gonna try to get rid of that pain you felt earlier so that Gerald can't torment you with it." Tyson said as he stops flipping through pages. He takes a deep breath to get rid of his nervousness. He had to at least look confident so that Eric wouldn't lose hope.

Kelsey covers her mouth with her hand. "Oh my! That's awful!" She puts her hand down and hugs Hunter.

"Soooo in case you weren't told before you got here, I'm gonna try to get rid of that pain you felt earlier so that Gerald can't torment you with it." Tyson said as he stops flipping through pages. He takes a deep breath to get rid of his nervousness. He had to at least look confident so that Eric wouldn't lose hope.
"Gerald doesn't know it's my dad.." she said getting the hug.

"Yeah Apollo said something like that.. how did Gerald curse me to begin with? I only met him once." He asked.

"Gerald doesn't know it's my dad.." she said getting the hug.

"Yeah Apollo said something like that.. how did Gerald curse me to begin with? I only met him once." He asked.
"Oh. So that's why he wants you to kill him. If he knew, he'd just use you to get to him." She said.

"He probably cursed a weapon and hit you with it." Tyson said. He stands up with the Tome of Hope and walks to Eric. "Okay. Here goes." He concentrates hard on the book as both it and Eric start glowing lightly.

"Oh. So that's why he wants you to kill him. If he knew, he'd just use you to get to him." She said.

"He probably cursed a weapon and hit you with it." Tyson said. He stands up with the Tome of Hope and walks to Eric. "Okay. Here goes." He concentrates hard on the book as both it and Eric start glowing lightly.
"I know" she sighed.

"He used Hunter's knife and cut me with it." He said before he started glowing.

"I know" she sighed.

"He used Hunter's knife and cut me with it." He said before he started glowing.
"It's okay. I don't know how, but hopefully things will turn out okay. At least, that's what I tell myself to get through the day. Maybe it'll help you too." She said.

"That would explain it." Tyson said. He continues to concentrate on the book. He knew he wasn't the best with magic, but he had been making progress. His mind was set on curing Eric and rescuing Hunter. After a few seconds, both Eric and the book shine brightly before both lights vanish. Tyson nearly falls over as he breathes heavily. "I think...it worked."

"It's okay. I don't know how, but hopefully things will turn out okay. At least, that's what I tell myself to get through the day. Maybe it'll help you too." She said.

"That would explain it." Tyson said. He continues to concentrate on the book. He knew he wasn't the best with magic, but he had been making progress. His mind was set on curing Eric and rescuing Hunter. After a few seconds, both Eric and the book shine brightly before both lights vanish. Tyson nearly falls over as he breathes heavily. "I think...it worked."
"Thanks" she said.

"Woah you ok?" He asked seeing him almost fall.

"Thanks" she said.

"Woah you ok?" He asked seeing him almost fall.
"I'll be rooting for you." She says before walking out of the room.

"Yeah....I'm good....that spell just took more out of me than I expected." Tyson said. "It's worth it though. Now we have an advantage."

"I'm gonna check on my friends. Then I'm gonna go to set up a space to stay temporarily. " she said. K-9 the robotic dog ran over. He wagged his tail happily.
"If you need help I can try doing my best." Bram frowned not being good with building or anything like that but he had manpower. ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back