• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I figured then Hunter would be close then I could take her home " he said
Gerald arrives at the mansion and immediately goes to the hotel owner. He threatens that if the owner doesn't give control of the hotel to him, then his family will die the same way his workers did. Seeing no other options, the owner agrees to Gerald's terms.

"What about Eric? The pain that he felt is likely from something Gerald caused. Even if Hunter were to be safe at home with you, the same could no longer be said about Eric." Tyson said. "Although, I think your plan can still work. It's at least worth the risk if we can line things up the right way."

"Yes." Peter said. "I've tweaked it here and there but it's been pretty much the same." (Why do they need Batman?)
(The original plan was to strike at night, but seeing as how a gunfight would kill the animals, Batman would be perfect for this scenario.) Makoto gave a warm and gentle smile "I will always be glad I met you Peter."
He waited for her to be free
"Of course just follow me" she said
"Josh, you alright?" Demy asked.

(The original plan was to strike at night, but seeing as how a gunfight would kill the animals, Batman would be perfect for this scenario.) Makoto gave a warm and gentle smile "I will always be glad I met you Peter."

(Spider-Man could be just as effective here his powers are perfectly suites to stealth but okay) "Uh... Yeah." Peter said. "You alright man?"

He woke up. "Ow... My head."

(Spider-Man could be just as effective here his powers are perfectly suites to stealth but okay) "Uh... Yeah." Peter said. "You alright man?"

(That... actually makes a lot of sense. I guess Im overdosing on Spider-Man today after going on the ride 3 times in a row.) "Well... honestly no. I broke up with Maddy, started a secret society and now I'm so broke I gotta do dirty work for money. Just for once I would like things to be a bit normal. Guess Im still on edge after Darkseid." He said

"You will be alright soon, Josh." Demy sat down next to him

Maddy noticed scout but didn't say anything. "Just hold still Josh." She continued healing him.

(That... actually makes a lot of sense. I guess Im overdosing on Spider-Man today after going on the ride 3 times in a row.) "Well... honestly no. I broke up with Maddy, started a secret society and now I'm so broke I gotta do dirty work for money. Just for once I would like things to be a bit normal. Guess Im still on edge after Darkseid." He said

"You will be alright soon, Josh." Demy sat down next to him
(going on the ride?) "Yeah that's a lot of stuff." He pat Joey's back. "Tell you what. I don't drink much but this is over come over for a good old fashioned night of horror moves, games, pizza, and beer."

Josh looked at Mewtwo. "Mewtwo I need you to start looking for a place we can stay." He said.

(going on the ride?) "Yeah that's a lot of stuff." He pat Joey's back. "Tell you what. I don't drink much but this is over come over for a good old fashioned night of horror moves, games, pizza, and beer."

Josh looked at Mewtwo. "Mewtwo I need you to start looking for a place we can stay." He said.
(Its a fun ride... and Hulk and Doctor Doom rides had tiny seats I couldn't fit in.) Like "Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street marathon?... Oh wait shit, I got something tomorrow night. That one... well... I will need to..." he sighed "Nevermind Peter. Best you don't get involved with that."

"Well... What about my house?" She asked

Gerald arrives at the mansion and immediately goes to the hotel owner. He threatens that if the owner doesn't give control of the hotel to him, then his family will die the same way his workers did. Seeing no other options, the owner agrees to Gerald's terms.

"What about Eric? The pain that he felt is likely from something Gerald caused. Even if Hunter were to be safe at home with you, the same could no longer be said about Eric." Tyson said. "Although, I think your plan can still work. It's at least worth the risk if we can line things up the right way."
hunter waits.

"Good pont we could see if Apollo figured out what's causing that pain Gerald caused him" he said

(Its a fun ride... and Hulk and Doctor Doom rides had tiny seats I couldn't fit in.) Like "Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street marathon?... Oh wait shit, I got something tomorrow night. That one... well... I will need to..." he sighed "Nevermind Peter. Best you don't get involved with that."

"Well... What about my house?" She asked
"Right." He said. "Well I'm gonna go into the trees and get a closer look. I won't try anything unless you give me the okay." He leaped into a tree.

only If you don't mind one of the rooms being turned in a pocket dimension for us Pokemon to live in.

"Right." He said. "Well I'm gonna go into the trees and get a closer look. I won't try anything unless you give me the okay." He leaped into a tree.

only If you don't mind one of the rooms being turned in a pocket dimension for us Pokemon to live in.
"Try cutting off the generator power and use the roof of the tents. Edward and I will draw their attention while Sae works up a sleeping spell. Eclipse and Eris, get those guys but bring em in alive Rcticwolf Rcticwolf LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

He sat up and walked out. Scout tipped his cap to Josh and Demy as they walked out. That was how Maddy knew for sure it was scout. The baseball cap that practically never left his head.
She actually knew it was scout cause of his scent, she had gotten use to see doubles of her friends and figured out how to tell the differences in scents. "Hey.." she said not looking him in the eye. "I got work I got to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back