• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah as you can see my employer doesn't like to be told no. He will of course pay handsomely for the job getting done. Perhaps I can have him increase the offer so you can get a sizeable pay cut" he said.
Gerald thinks about it and then a sinister smirk grows on his face. "Let me meet this employer of yours, or at least give me some details as to what my apprentice will be doing. Who knows. Maybe I'll let her go with you."

Gerald thinks about it and then a sinister smirk grows on his face. "Let me meet this employer of yours, or at least give me some details as to what my apprentice will be doing. Who knows. Maybe I'll let her go with you."
"If you really must know he requires information from this man and then disposing of him. I'm gonna get in trouble for telling you this" He takes out his phone and holds it towards Gerald so it wouldn't face the screen. On the screen showed the picture of Tyson. Neil knew Tyson had enemies so it wouldn't be a stretch for someone to go after him. "My employer believes your apprentice has had contact with him."

"If you really must know he requires information from this man and then disposing of him. I'm gonna get in trouble for telling you this" He takes out his phone and holds it towards Gerald so it wouldn't face the screen. On the screen showed the picture of Tyson. Neil knew Tyson had enemies so it wouldn't be a stretch for someone to go after him. "My employer believes your apprentice has had contact with him."
"Oh she definitely has. Even I've had contact with that pest. Tell you what. I'll send her over. Just make sure you guys get the job done." Gerald says. He looks at the screen. "Hunter. Make your way here at once."

"Oh she definitely has. Even I've had contact with that pest. Tell you what. I'll send her over. Just make sure you guys get the job done." Gerald says. He looks at the screen. "Hunter. Make your way here at once."
"Of course. " He said. "I got to make some calls, I'll be back in a few hours." Neil said leaving. Hunter nods. "Okay but what about the current job I'm on?"

The video call ends and Gerald and Monitor leave the buffet.

"Looks like you're quite the hot commodity." Isabella said.
"that wasn't for a job..that's my dad..he must be trying to find me.."she said. "He shouldn't get himself involved in this..I don't want the Gerald to use him against me like my brother."

Neil had Tyson's number. He had gotten it from Eric. He calls him.

"that wasn't for a job..that's my dad..he must be trying to find me.."she said. "He shouldn't get himself involved in this..I don't want the Gerald to use him against me like my brother."

Neil had Tyson's number. He had gotten it from Eric. He calls him.
"That might be his plan." Isabella said. "Or if he finds out that it's your dad under that mask, he might use you against him."

Tyson answers his phone.
"Hello?"

"That might be his plan." Isabella said. "Or if he finds out that it's your dad under that mask, he might use you against him."

Tyson answers his phone.
"Hello?"
"yeah.." she said worried. She went to her room to mentally prepared for Gerald to come back.

"Are you any good at faking your death." He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back