• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Diana and Jeremy are staying with the mercs." Link said reading a text from Jeremy. "Eris and I have our own place." Peter said.

He took her around the place. It was an underground bunker with a little bit of everything.
"What about Josh and his Pokemon?" He looked through the binoculars.

"What about Josh and his Pokemon?" He looked through the binoculars.
"I don't know." He said. (Good Segway)

Josh had sent all his Pokemon to the PC in data form. He had nowhere to go right now. He was sure he could create another room like in the house with the Leo of his legendaries but he needed a place to stay.

"why does Gerald want the hotel?" She asked.

Neil wasn't much of a public figure in the gods assasins. He kept his face covered with his mask. "I have some people who would like to make a request of hers, last she was seen entering this place. I was asked to kill anyone that gets in my way." He said making up anyone excuse.
"I believe he wants to expand his influence." Matthew said.

Gerald laughs. "Wow. Kill anyone in your way huh? How serious. Fine, I'll entertain this. Monitor, contact Hunter."

Monitor nods and its eyes project a screen like a video chat. Meanwhile, one of the television screens turns on in the living room. It turns on, allowing Hunter and Neil to see each other.

"Hmmm...looks like it would be too risky to shoot. Could we possibly lure them away into some sort of trap instead?" She wonders.
"I don't know." He said. (Good Segway)

Josh had sent all his Pokemon to the PC in data form. He had nowhere to go right now. He was sure he could create another room like in the house with the Leo of his legendaries but he needed a place to stay.
"... We wait for night... and get some help from a man Peter punched." Makoto said

"Josh?" Demy said from behind

"... We wait for night... and get some help from a man Peter punched." Makoto said

"Josh?" Demy said from behind
"Batman? Greaaaat." He said.

He looked at her. He was bleeding for his head and carrying his backpack which had the PC. "Demy..." He fell to the ground blacking out.

"I believe he wants to expand his influence." Matthew said.

Gerald laughs. "Wow. Kill anyone in your way huh? How serious. Fine, I'll entertain this. Monitor, contact Hunter."

Monitor nods and its eyes project a screen like a video chat. Meanwhile, one of the television screens turns on in the living room. It turns on, allowing Hunter and Neil to see each other.
"Oh okay." She said to matthew. Hunter looked surprised when the screen turned on Neil cleared his throat. "Hello Ms. Waves my employer has requested your services. I would go into detail about the job but it's a secretive matter." Hunter nods. "Oh a job..well Im currently in the middle of something."

Eclipse yawned
Eclipse yawned
"Batman? Greaaaat." He said.

He looked at her. He was bleeding for his head and carrying his backpack which had the PC. "Demy..." He fell to the ground blacking out.
Makoto raised an eyebrow "Tired?" he asked before turning back to Peter "Think you can call Batman? We can't do this mission lethally in the dark."

Demy quickly picked him up and checked his injuries.

Makoto raised an eyebrow "Tired?" he asked before turning back to Peter "Think you can call Batman? We can't do this mission lethally in the dark."

Demy quickly picked him up and checked his injuries.
He sighed. "I can try. But he already said no." He said.

He had several deep cuts that had wood splinters in them.

"Oh okay." She said to matthew. Hunter looked surprised when the screen turned on Neil cleared his throat. "Hello Ms. Waves my employer has requested your services. I would go into detail about the job but it's a secretive matter." Hunter nods. "Oh a job..well Im currently in the middle of something."
"Yeah so tell your employer to kindly piss off." Gerald said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back