• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That... Could work." Makoto said
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Demy rushed into the Emergency Room "Please no, please no no no."
Maddy saw her enter carrying Josh, her coat had some blood and she was tossing away a pair of dirty gloves. "Nurse I need a stretcher! " She shouted. A nurse brought over a nearby stretcher. "Set him down." She started checking his vitals. "Demy what happened?"

Maddy saw her enter carrying Josh, her coat had some blood and she was tossing away a pair of dirty gloves. "Nurse I need a stretcher! " She shouted. A nurse brought over a nearby stretcher. "Set him down." She started checking his vitals. "Demy what happened?"
His Master ball opened Mewtwo appeared. The house is gone

"Alright." Peter contacted Batman.

Josh was still unconcious.
Makoto put the binoculars away "I got all the info I could. Regular jeeps. Armed with various automatic rifles and dart guns."

"I don't know. I just found him in the street like this!" She said

I believe that everyone is okay. Well everyone except him he gestured to Josh. There were multiple wounds.
Makoto put the binoculars away "I got all the info I could. Regular jeeps. Armed with various automatic rifles and dart guns."

"Okay, we're going move him and I'll take care of his wounds." She said. The nurse nods and moves the stretcher.

"Okay Batman is on his way. But only to give info. He doesn't want to help.djrectly." Peter said. He tapped his web shooters his suit turned back.

"Okay Batman is on his way. But only to give info. He doesn't want to help.djrectly." Peter said. He tapped his web shooters his suit turned back.
"See? I told you it would work." Eris said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back