• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Yet BOTW is declared the best zelda game)
(meh. Besides he's not using that shield he's using the mirror from OOT which from what we know is actually indestructible. And that's great but it's not my favorite I'm not going for what's declared beat otherwise the master sword could he used like six times and then link becomes useless)

She actually knew it was scout cause of his scent, she had gotten use to see doubles of her friends and figured out how to tell the differences in scents. "Hey.." she said not looking him in the eye. "I got work I got to do."
"Yeah I know." He said. "Diana said I should come see you."

Gerald walks in her room. "Sooooo how's my apprentice doing?"

"Good idea. If he does, then we can strike back for sure." Tyson said.
"Fine" she said

Neil called Apollo. He put it on speaker "hey Apollo, got the results?".apolo answered. "Yeah one second." He grabs the results.

"Fine" she said

Neil called Apollo. He put it on speaker "hey Apollo, got the results?".apolo answered. "Yeah one second." He grabs the results.
"I'll keep it short and sweet for you. I don't trust that masked guy, so you're gonna be my eyes and ears. Oh, and just so you know, you try something funny, and I'll be the one laughing at your brother's funeral." Gerald said.

The results show that Eric is under a curse that links his body to a sensor in Gerald's watch.

"I'll keep it short and sweet for you. I don't trust that masked guy, so you're gonna be my eyes and ears. Oh, and just so you know, you try something funny, and I'll be the one laughing at your brother's funeral." Gerald said.

The results show that Eric is under a curse that links his body to a sensor in Gerald's watch.
"Yeah.. got it." She said. "If you kill my brother you will have an arrow to the head"

Neil passed the info to Tyson .

"I know. I get that." He said. "Look you need to relax. Let's get pizza. Nothing by it just as friends." He said. Just as friends ONLY friends.. he thought to himself.
"No thanks I'm good. I have to finish taking care of some patients then make some calls,the house is gone..and so is a majority of my stuff." She said.

"No thanks I'm good. I have to finish taking care of some patients then make some calls,the house is gone..and so is a majority of my stuff." She said.
He sighed. "Yeah." He said. "Look just... Have some fun once in a while. Don't put everything yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back