• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Good job." He said. "Well. We have to find a new place to train. I've been kicked out of the magic government. And the. It got destroyed."

He kissed her and left.
Eris waves as he leaves and then she wanders off.

Tyson looks confused. "Hold on. Timeout. You got cut, AND the council got destroyed!? What the hell happened?"

"Are you finally done?" She replied
He smiles "Hell yeah. Don't worry, next time we can do what we want." There were trucks taking the poachers away in handcuffs "I have something else to do later tonight." He turned his head to the horizon just in time for the sun to rise "Ah... beautiful."

He smiles "Hell yeah. Don't worry, next time we can do what we want." There were trucks taking the poachers away in handcuffs "I have something else to do later tonight." He turned his head to the horizon just in time for the sun to rise "Ah... beautiful."

Eclipse stood up and stretched, returning to her,normal human appearence

"I'm okay..the house is gone, I'm staying at the hotel in town. Just had to get some clothes. Working on getting a new place too."she sighed.
"Well. I finally out Fisk away. After I bear him up kind of bad... Aunt Mary's dead." He said looking out the window. "Gonna take a while to come back from that one. But I'm okay. I was in Africa with Eris helping to stop a poaching operation."

"Well. I finally out Fisk away. After I bear him up kind of bad... Aunt Mary's dead." He said looking out the window. "Gonna take a while to come back from that one. But I'm okay. I was in Africa with Eris helping to stop a poaching operation."
Maddy frowned. "Peter I'm so sorry to hear that. You need help with anything?"

"Peter.." she looked at him. "I'm fine. Its too early for me to get into a relationship. I just don't want to talk about this right now "
"I know." He said. "I know. But coming from someone who has had more relationships fall through than anyone I know. Don't give up okay?" He said. "And with that done what say you we get some food and talk about less heavy subjects."

"I know." He said. "I know. But coming from someone who has had more relationships fall through than anyone I know. Don't give up okay?" He said. "And with that done what say you we get some food and talk about less heavy subjects."
"yeah I'll try not to." She said, her phone light up. She saw a text from her mom. She just deleted it. "Yeah I could go for some tea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back