• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No it's not, but it is peaceful in a way" she replied
"It is peaceful. I chose it because of that reason." He took another sip "In this world, aliens don't invade or conquer... they merely seek to communicate. Less wars here, less conflict... it's overall more peaceful."

"It is peaceful. I chose it because of that reason." He took another sip "In this world, aliens don't invade or conquer... they merely seek to communicate. Less wars here, less conflict... it's overall more peaceful."

"Even in peace, there is always conflict" she replied

"Even in peace, there is always conflict" she replied
"That there is." He pointed up in the sky "Right there, conflict as we speak." Upon looking up, Eclipse saw what looked like twinkling stars, but they appeared and disappeared quickly. "Conflict in a distant system."

"That there is." He pointed up in the sky "Right there, conflict as we speak." Upon looking up, Eclipse saw what looked like twinkling stars, but they appeared and disappeared quickly. "Conflict in a distant system."

"Not that distant" she corrected

"Of course, it's a fundamental fact of nature" she replied and took some licks of her ice cream
The flavor was a tasty smore's minty flavor. "That is unfortunately true. Ironically enough I wasn't created naturally, and yet I am tied to the laws of nature."

"okay guess if it's five stars then I'll change into something nice." She texted back.
"Go ahead." He said. "So the fancy part then. Apparently it has two sections." When she got there he was wearing a blue pinstripe suit. It looked like it was altered to fit him. Probably one of spy's.

"Go ahead." He said. "So the fancy part then. Apparently it has two sections." When she got there he was wearing a blue pinstripe suit. It looked like it was altered to fit him. Probably one of spy's.
Maddy was wearing a short maroon dress. " So any reason why you wanted to go out for dinner?"

Maddy was wearing a short maroon dress. " So any reason why you wanted to go out for dinner?"
"Sam said he had to try his new five star food. Apparently he's been experimenting and learning from the best around the world. Figured you're the closest thing I have to a friend outside the mercs and I felt awkward going alone."

"Sam said he had to try his new five star food. Apparently he's been experimenting and learning from the best around the world. Figured you're the closest thing I have to a friend outside the mercs and I felt awkward going alone."
"you didn't want to go with the mercs?" She asked.

"you didn't want to go with the mercs?" She asked.
"Spy's the only one who really gets into this kinda thing. The only thing more embarrassing than going to a fancy pants five-star restaurant alone, is going to a fancy pants five-star restaurant with your dad."

"Hey. I see you fixed the window." She said
"Yep. Good as new." He said. Walks up to her and lifts her off the ground with a hug. "Look at you being a heroic killing machine. Haha." His smile fades a bit. "About that whole situation with Gerald. Sorry about that. I should've told you everything earlier, but I didn't want you to get caught in the crossfire."

"Spy's the only one who really gets into this kinda thing. The only thing more embarrassing than going to a fancy pants five-star restaurant alone, is going to a fancy pants five-star restaurant with your dad."
"I guess you have a point." She said. "Oh this is yours" she took out the cash he had left for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back