• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He smiled. "Right so the tournament I was gonna join in. Wish me luck?"

"You never can take a complement can you?" She asked, walking over and hugging him. "Don't get punched in the face too hard, alright? Or I might have to go kick some ass for you." She kissed him. "Nobody punches you but me, got that?"

Vera giggled. "Oh c'mon, you should never feel embarrassed about a nice ass. Not everyone gets to have one." She said with a wink. "But if you don't wanna talk about that, the rest of you is pretty fine too." She added.
He smiled. "Right so the tournament I was gonna join in. Wish me luck?"
The TV was on showing the news "And already before the tournament has begun, we already have an elimination with Rodrick Johnson being removed after accepting an offer from Okinawa champion Makoto Takanuchi." The TV showed footage of Joey throwing the thug from the gym through two cement walls with one throw of his arm. "All I can say is... I feel bad for whoever has to fight him."

Vanessa looks at Dusk. "Your brother is.....supportive."
"He is...But he should also care about himself...I mean I'm worried that he won't find that special someone...I mean I'm there for him but he should know I'm not going to be always around him. Maybe we should take him one of those bar for him to meet some people after the tournament." she said.

Dusk soon glared at Jace "Leave...." she said.
"Oooh was that supposed to be intimidating?" Jace said.

"You never can take a complement can you?" She asked, walking over and hugging him. "Don't get punched in the face too hard, alright? Or I might have to go kick some ass for you." She kissed him. "Nobody punches you but me, got that?"

The TV was on showing the news "And already before the tournament has begun, we already have an elimination with Rodrick Johnson being removed after accepting an offer from Okinawa champion Makoto Takanuchi." The TV showed footage of Joey throwing the thug from the gym through two cement walls with one throw of his arm. "All I can say is... I feel bad for whoever has to fight him."
Peter had the house teleport him back to the arena. "I'm for yellow!" He yelled running up in costume with his contract.

Peter had the house teleport him back to the arena. "I'm for yellow!" He yelled running up in costume with his contract.
The attendant took his contract and gave him a yellow card. "Good luck"

"He is...But he should also care about himself...I mean I'm worried that he won't find that special someone...I mean I'm there for him but he should know I'm not going to be always around him. Maybe we should take him one of those bar for him to meet some people after the tournament." she said.
Vanessa stands up and smiles. "We totally should! Everybody deserves a somebody."

"Wha- Alright fine, get your ass kicked I don't care." She crossed her arms. "No thanks or nothing, gosh." She lay down on the bed, pouting like normal. But she was kind of interested in watching what all happened.

"Yea and maybe you and me can get a drink a drink together while we are at it." she said as blushes a little as she taps her forefingers together.
Jace rolled his eyes and said nothing. "You guys have fun. I'm too young to drink anyway so yeah."

Dusk soon smiles cutely as she blush.
"Eh I'm to young to Drink." Jace said.
"Awww, well, one day you'll be old enough to drink. It'll be awesome too!"
Sans walked past both of them. He looked right at them but didn't say anything. He had hoped he could convince her to leave Vanessa. But she chose her side.
Vanessa sees Sans walk by. He didn't look too happy-go-lucky. She looked at Dusk and whispered to her. "Is he still mad at us?"

Vanessa sees Sans walk by. He didn't look too happy-go-lucky. She looked at Dusk and whispered to her. "Is he still mad at us?"
He walked up to them his expression returning. "so your joinin' in too huh?" He asked.

"He's probably still mad at us..." she whisper back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back