• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy had left the gym, she looked around and saw the rest of her family except for Janus. She said nothing to them just went to wait for the fights to start, she wondered who she would face. (ooo just fixed up the fight i been writing between Maddy and her evil self. Cant wait for them to fight)

Maddy had left the gym, she looked around and saw the rest of her family except for Janus. She said nothing to them just went to wait for the fights to start, she wondered who she would face. (ooo just fixed up the fight i been writing between Maddy and her evil self. Cant wait for them to fight)
(I'm still writing the figbt between good Peter and Bad Peter it's a long one

Vanessa shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I want to see what these superhumans got. Of course, I'd get bored just being on the sidelines. So I decided I wanted in on the action."
Dusk sighed "This going to be interesting tournament." she said in her head.

Sometime at (whatever time it is) Vera decided to call Peter. "Peter! Peter Peter Peter! You have to come over here its an emergency! Like, get here right now!" She said loudly.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Peter used the house teleporter to go to Aunt May's where he had taken her. "Vera!?" He asked.

She was standing in the room, "Look how CUTE these pants are!" She squealed. She wore black yoga pants with a little purple design on it. "And it makes my butt like freaking fan-tastic!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back