• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Oh my gosh I'm starting to wish I hadn't cast that spell. Jace said.
Dusk soon start to become annoyed at Jace.

((J̶̺̖͐̐̾ͥ̏͊̍̚ ̷̵̱̱̙̋̋͒ͧu̧͓̳̣̰͙̥̒ͤͣ̀̽̑̏͂ ̨̩̟̺͔̐̀͒̂̈́ͭ͘s̨̰̤̫̳̝̙̙͙̓͐͐̈̀ ̶̰̼͖̘̩ͪ̂ͮͪ͗͋͐ţ̗̘͙̞͔͍̠͊ͮ̑ͨͨ͂́͡ ̶͇̹͙ͭͮ̎̆̓̉̂̏ ͤ͗ͯ̆̌̆҉̧̪̳̠̕M̵̝͚̭͕̙ͬ͐ͫ͒́͝ͅ ̣̙̺̖̹͍̱̗ͧ͐̃̏̈ͯ͌ơ̯̞̤̰̟̫ͣͫ̅͛̂ͣ̓̊ͫ͠͡ ̷̠̺̭͇̙͎̦̏ͧͫ́̓͋ͤ͒͒̕͢n͙̯͉ͪ̆̓ͫ͌͜͢ ̨̛̮̲̻̻̪̇̾̑̋͆̽ͫ̚iͭ̾ͯ̇͗͏̗͙̖͎̻͉̻ ̨̇̂̐ͮͫͤ͏̲̗̹̠̰̪k̛ͪ̓̍ͬ͐͒ͣ҉̫̦͍̳͉ ͈̰̥̤͑ͦ́̕͝a̧̦̞̗͉̯̱̠̠̿͂̒ͣ̔͑̽̚))

Good...because I...I just....I don't like being held against my will...long story... Vanessa shudders a little. It's in the past, Vanessa. It's over and done with. She looks at Jace. "Just a person....with magic...lots and lots of real magic."
"Ah...I'm here for you...you can tell me anything that's bothering you." she said in her head as she seemed to be alittle worried.

Its just like the door from the other night...
Mitchell got up and walked over to the door
he grasped the handle and opened the door inside a man sitting in a room drinking tea with half a face looked at staring at him
(um I was going to have him walk out but I can work with this). He set his cup down and spoke in an angry voice. "Who told you that you can touch my door?"

Jeremy walked to the waiting room. Jace walked through. "Green." He said pulling out his contract.

Sans looked at Maddy. "so you did." He said.
"Yeah right now I'm just getting a bit of training in." Maddy said. Diana tilted her head. "Why is there a hole in the wall?" She looked at the hole. "A guy was hitting on me and then Joey punched him."

Dusk soon start to become annoyed at Jace.

((J̶̺̖͐̐̾ͥ̏͊̍̚ ̷̵̱̱̙̋̋͒ͧu̧͓̳̣̰͙̥̒ͤͣ̀̽̑̏͂ ̨̩̟̺͔̐̀͒̂̈́ͭ͘s̨̰̤̫̳̝̙̙͙̓͐͐̈̀ ̶̰̼͖̘̩ͪ̂ͮͪ͗͋͐ţ̗̘͙̞͔͍̠͊ͮ̑ͨͨ͂́͡ ̶͇̹͙ͭͮ̎̆̓̉̂̏ ͤ͗ͯ̆̌̆҉̧̪̳̠̕M̵̝͚̭͕̙ͬ͐ͫ͒́͝ͅ ̣̙̺̖̹͍̱̗ͧ͐̃̏̈ͯ͌ơ̯̞̤̰̟̫ͣͫ̅͛̂ͣ̓̊ͫ͠͡ ̷̠̺̭͇̙͎̦̏ͧͫ́̓͋ͤ͒͒̕͢n͙̯͉ͪ̆̓ͫ͌͜͢ ̨̛̮̲̻̻̪̇̾̑̋͆̽ͫ̚iͭ̾ͯ̇͗͏̗͙̖͎̻͉̻ ̨̇̂̐ͮͫͤ͏̲̗̹̠̰̪k̛ͪ̓̍ͬ͐͒ͣ҉̫̦͍̳͉ ͈̰̥̤͑ͦ́̕͝a̧̦̞̗͉̯̱̠̠̿͂̒ͣ̔͑̽̚))
(sorry let me correct myself) Gosh I'm starting to wish that I hadn't cast that spell.
Jace thought to himself. No one could hear.

Jace walked to the door as well but this time he knocked.
Janus heard the knock. He rolled his eyes before letting the door open. He still spoke angrily. "I already have one unwanted visitor might as well have two. Now what do you want?"

Janus heard the knock. He rolled his eyes before letting the door open. He still spoke angrily. "I already have one unwanted visitor might as well have two. Now what do you want?"
"I wanted to know if Mira has put any thought into my offer." He said.

(um I was going to have him walk out but I can work with this). He set his cup down and spoke in an angry voice. "Who told you that you can touch my door?"
"um, sorry." stone said as he closed the door
*things just keep getting weirder and weirder around here but I can't get distracted I have to start practicing for the tournament*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back