• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oooooh. Real magic eh? I bet you have quite the fan base." While she watches him conjure a sphere of light, she heard what Dusk was saying. After being called cute by her, Vanessa suddenly blushed wildly. She quickly hid the redness in her face by focusing on the light ball. "Have you ever done this for profit?" Um, thanks. You too. As for the power, I understand. So I'm guessing the more power you have, the harder it is to control yourself?

Dawn appears behind the person Dusk was controlling "I see you arent being very subtle sister" he chuckled
Vanessa soon a image of Dusk cutely smiling at her as the image disappears as Dawn appears "Oh great my brother..." she said in her head.

Vanessa soon a image of Dusk cutely smiling at her as the image disappears as Dawn appears "Oh great my brother..." she said in her head.

"We were supposed to be subtle while we were here sister, why have you take possession of this woman?" He asked

"No. That's not the point of my magic." He said. "I find it much more fun to use it for good. I prefer fun to profit." He said. "Are you okay?" He asked seeing her turn red.
Dawn appears behind the person Dusk was controlling "I see you arent being very subtle sister" he chuckled
That older form of hers is so...oh my goodness. There she is again. Relax, Vanessa. us in the guy you're talking to right now. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I-ahhhh!" She hears someone behind her talking and immediately jumped to the side.

"We were supposed to be subtle while we were here sister, why have you take possession of this woman?" He asked

That older form of hers is so...oh my goodness. There she is again. Relax, Vanessa. us in the guy you're talking to right now. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I-ahhhh!" She hears someone behind her talking and immediately jumped to the side.
"Possess who what?" Jace asked.

"Can you tell my brother I'm not controlling you." she said in her head.

Vanessa looks at Dawn. "So you're her brother. Hey. She's camping out here, but I'm still in control of myself....if that makes any sense."
Jace cast a quick mind scape spell on Vanessa and understood what was happening now. "Ooooh." He said. "Wow, talk about a full house."

Jace cast a quick mind scape spell on Vanessa and understood what was happening now. "Ooooh." He said. "Wow, talk about a full house."

"Of course, two minds in the same body, some can't handle the pressure" Dawn replied

Vanessa looks at Dawn. "So you're her brother. Hey. She's camping out here, but I'm still in control of myself....if that makes any sense."
"I know we haven't spent a lot of time together but I want to work with you more because well...I actually enjoy being with you every second." she said in her head.

"Of course, two minds in the same body, some can't handle the pressure" Dawn replied
"Yeah I like my brain just the way it is. Number of occupents uno." He said.

"I know we haven't spent a lot of time together but I want to work with you more because well...I actually enjoy being with you every second." she said in her head.
Well you're moving rather fast. Jace said in Vanessa's head as well.

"I-I'll try to slow it down." she said in her head as Jace and Vanessa can sense of blushing from her.

"I-I'll try to slow it down." she said in her head as she seems to be embarrassed.

Does anyone ever knock anymore!? That registration guy didn't either. Vanessa folds her arms and pouts. Then, she thinks about what Dawn said. "What happens if they can't handle the pressure?"

"I-I'll try to slow it down." she said in her head as Jace and Vanessa can sense of blushing from her.

Does anyone ever knock anymore!? That registration guy didn't either. Vanessa folds her arms and pouts. Then, she thinks about what Dawn said. "What happens if they can't handle the pressure?"
"Sorry." Jace said outloud. "The mindscape spell allows me to hear her as well."

"The weakest one is forced to surrender control" he replied "and there's no creature stronger then my sister, but me" he added

"That's some damn good magic!" Vanessa hears Dawn's response and looks at him. "So it's either symbiotic or a hostile takeover. Is that how it works?"
"I'm the strongest mortal magic user." He said. "I think. Everyone stronger than me has been a god or an almost god." He said.

"I'm the strongest mortal magic user." He said. "I think. Everyone stronger than me has been a god or an almost god." He said.
"Ahhhhh, so does that make you some sort of demigod or something?"
"B-but still I know we haven't spent a lot of time together but I want to work with you more because well...I actually enjoy being with you every second." she said in her head.
I-I wanna work with you more too. Just don't hold me hostage in my own body, kay pumpkin?

"Ahhhhh, so does that make you some sort of demigod or something?"

I-I wanna work with you more too. Just don't hold me hostage in my own body, kay pumpkin?

"She will eventually, especially when she gets power hungry again" Dawn replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back