• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I'm still writing the figbt between good Peter and Bad Peter it's a long one
(wait is that going to be a thing? I'm pretty sure another bad Zadock would just scar more people although Dru vs Dru could be fun)

Vanessa looked around and then at Dawn. "We're gonna go see what the prize is for this tournament. Toodles!" She walks back to the registration counter. "Hey, um, what's the prize for winning this tournament?"
"If you make it to the very last of the last and actually win... well the prize aside from being recognized by the gods as a champion..." She started counting "Um... I think a quintillion dollars."

She was standing in the room, "Look how CUTE these pants are!" She squealed. She wore black yoga pants with a little purple design on it. "And it makes my butt like freaking fan-tastic!"
Peter face palmed. (Not quite like that. Less of a fashionista and more of a flirt.)

"If you make it to the very last of the last and actually win... well the prize aside from being recognized by the gods as a champion..." She started counting "Um... I think a quintillion dollars."
Vanessa's eyes lit up like a young child on Christmas morning. Her jaw dropped momentarily. "A....a qu-...a aquin-.......ohhhhh my goodness. That's....that's so much." A bit caught off guard, she steps away and starts feeling faint.

Vanessa's eyes lit up like a young child on Christmas morning. Her jaw dropped momentarily. "A....a qu-...a aquin-.......ohhhhh my goodness. That's....that's so much." A bit caught off guard, she steps away and starts feeling faint.
Dusk soon unfused as she was still in her disguise form and took Vanessa's hand and leads her to a spot to sit down before she actually falls.

Dusk soon unfused as she was still in her disguise form and took Vanessa's hand and leads her to a spot to sit down before she actually falls.
Vanessa walks with Dusk and stops when they reach a safe place to sit. She kneels into a sitting position. "I didn't know that much money existed. This might bring out a bunch of greed from a lot of participants. Some might even try to take out the competition early.

"If you make it to multiverse level. World tournament winners get a compensation prize of 5 million if you make it to the top 50." The attendant said.

Vanessa walks with Dusk and stops when they reach a safe place to sit. She kneels into a sitting position. "I didn't know that much money existed. This might bring out a bunch of greed from a lot of participants. Some might even try to take out the competition early.
"True but if they try to take us out...We'll show them we're not messing." she said as she smiled.

Peter face palmed. (Not quite like that. Less of a fashionista and more of a flirt.)

(Oh. Van usually doesn't make flirtatious characters so I assumed)

Vera raised an eyebrow. "Uh, excuse you. These are great pants. And also if you fit your ass in some spandex and get a compliment, I think I should get one too. I mean really!" She crossed her arms.

Vanessa smiles and places both hands on Dusk's hand. "We can be rich and kick ass!"

"No Dusk Mane" Dawn replied

Dusk soon groan and glares at Dawn "You cannot give me one second a lone time...And I'm not going to use "that" form...that's a price way to high. Plus this why you can't find someone to be with Dawn Wing..." she said and looked back at Vanessa "I'm deeply sorry about my brother but yea, let's get rich and kick ass." she said as she smiles.

"Which branch did you choose again?"
"Yellow."
"No Dusk Mane" Dawn replied
Dusk soon groan and glares at Dawn "You cannot give me one second a lone time...And I'm not going to use "that" form...that's a price way to high. Plus this why you can't find someone to be with Dawn Wing..." she said and looked back at Vanessa "I'm deeply sorry about my brother but yea, let's get rich and kick ass." she said as she smiles.
"THAT form? What form?"

(Oh. Van usually doesn't make flirtatious characters so I assumed)

Vera raised an eyebrow. "Uh, excuse you. These are great pants. And also if you fit your ass in some spandex and get a compliment, I think I should get one too. I mean really!" She crossed her arms.
(impressive you're catching on) Peter looked at her. "You already know that I feel awkward when you talk about that." He said. "And you look amazing by the way."

"I will miss you sister" he chuckled and did a superman flyaway

"I will miss you sister" he chuckled and did a superman flyaway
"Phewph touchy." Jace said.

(impressive you're catching on) Peter looked at her. "You already know that I feel awkward when you talk about that." He said. "And you look amazing by the way."

Vera giggled. "Oh c'mon, you should never feel embarrassed about a nice ass. Not everyone gets to have one." She said with a wink. "But if you don't wanna talk about that, the rest of you is pretty fine too." She added.

Vera giggled. "Oh c'mon, you should never feel embarrassed about a nice ass. Not everyone gets to have one." She said with a wink. "But if you don't wanna talk about that, the rest of you is pretty fine too." She added.
He smiled. "Right so the tournament I was gonna join in. Wish me luck?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back