• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Janus walked out of his door and went over to his siblings. They all had a yellow card pinned on them. "Are you sure you're not going to compete?" Minerva asked. Janus nodded. "I'm sure. I don't want to fight"

Janus walked out of his door and went over to his siblings. They all had a yellow card pinned on them. "Are you sure you're not going to compete?" Minerva asked. Janus nodded. "I'm sure. I don't want to fight"
Jace had sent off Janus with a note to Minerva. "If you have made your choice or would like to request more time to choose, meet me outside the stadium. If you do not show up in the next two hours I will assume that you have declined my offer and I won't bother you again."

He walked up to them his expression returning. "so your joinin' in too huh?" He asked.
"no i'm not." Sans said. "that was hours ago i'm over it." He said. "so long as you don't attack anymore innocent people that is."
"He's probably still mad at us..." she whisper back.
I shall make no such promise. "Of course we're joining. I didn't think you'd be here too. You must like the thrill of battle."

Aphrodite was near the siblings with a yellow card pinned on her as she had her scythe with her.

Jace had sent off Janus with a note to Minerva. "If you have made your choice or would like to request more time to choose, meet me outside the stadium. If you do not show up in the next two hours I will assume that you have declined my offer and I won't bother you again."
He handed her the note. She reads it. " he really expects us to make a choice and help those heroes?" Janus shrugged. "If we don't the world could be destroyed. If the world is destroyed then you can't rule it"

He handed her the note. She reads it. " he really expects us to make a choice and help those heroes?" Janus shrugged. "If we don't the world could be destroyed. If the world is destroyed then you can't rule it"
"and they'll try to control you guys." The letter said before tearing itself to shreds.

I shall make no such promise. "Of course we're joining. I didn't think you'd be here too. You must like the thrill of battle."
Dusk visor appears on herself and begins to scans Sans "I wonder what tricks he have in his sleeves." she whispered to Vanessa.

While she was in mid sentence he had lazily began to doze while standing up.
Dusk visor appears on herself and begins to scans Sans "I wonder what tricks he have in his sleeves." she whispered to Vanessa.
Vanessa whispers back to Dusk. "Me too." She sees Sans start to doze off. She reaches into the front pocket of her mini shorts and pulls out a quarter, which she throws at him.

"As long as there are two people left in the world someone is going to want someone dead" She said as she smiles.
I feel like of me and Spider-Man were the last people in the world neither of us would want the other dead. And you're misunderstanding me. The whole world goes kaput.

"What...." she said as dusk seems surprise.
Sans continued to snore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back