• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He sidestepps. He was definitely asleep meaning it was purely intinct.
"What...." she said as dusk seems surprise.
I feel like of me and Spider-Man were the last people in the world neither of us would want the other dead. And you're misunderstanding me. The whole world goes kaput.

Sans continued to snore.
"That guy's luckier than a five leaf clover." A smile grows on Vanessa's face, which turns into a smirk as she stands up and vanishes.

I feel like of me and Spider-Man were the last people in the world neither of us would want the other dead. And you're misunderstanding me. The whole world goes kaput.

Sans continued to snore.
"What you mean..." Aphrodite said as she tilted her head.

Dusk continue to study Sans.

Satisfied with what just happened, Vanessa smiles. "And that's how you make someone commit vandalism. Good job, Skully."

"An army is going to destroy the world. " she said. Janus looked at her. "We should help." Minerva shook her head. "What do I get out of it?"
Dusk soon inspected the bone in the camera "Interesting..." she said.

"I'm helping...destroying the world is bad for my business entirely..." she said.

Dusk soon inspected the bone in the camera "Interesting..." she said.

"I'm helping...destroying the world is bad for my business entirely..." she said.
Janus looked at Minerva. "How about the world doesnt end? Isnt that something you get out of it." Minerva just shrugged. He sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back