• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana appeared behind her. "Hi!" She smiled. "What you doing?"
Vanessa, Had been focused on her pushups, is startled when Diana pops up. She nearly falls on her face, but she kicks off the wall so that she can roll forward and into a seated position. "Oh, hi. You startled me there. I'm just warming up with some exercises." She smiles at Diana.

(Lol it's cool I figured from what you said earlier. Anyways Dru is a mysterious person of immense power who saved her and then told her he'd pay her a monthly retainer and all she had to do was the occasional job for him. He told her to call him the Sandman)

(Whoa, can he hire me too? Lol)

"Alright, where do you need me?" She texted back.

(Whoa, can he hire me too? Lol)

"Alright, where do you need me?" She texted back.
(Lol he's immortal so money isn't really an issue for him lol)
"There's a building in new York that connects to the avengers files. You need to got there and scrub any information they have on me off of their system's."

Dru pulled her close to him and touched their foreheads together causing her heart rate and breathing to slow as their minds wandered. They were effectively sharing a dream now. Normally the shift would be subtle but due to the contact and energy she was getting from Dru she could sense the shift and now tell it was a dream. "I think we should explore your visions since you've been keeping them at bay."
"I don't want to." She said. "I don't want to see what could happen in the future."

Vanessa, Had been focused on her pushups, is startled when Diana pops up. She nearly falls on her face, but she kicks off the wall so that she can roll forward and into a seated position. "Oh, hi. You startled me there. I'm just warming up with some exercises." She smiles at Diana.
Diana tilted her head. Her white hair falling a bit in front of her face. "oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

(Lol he's immortal so money isn't really an issue for him lol)
"There's a building in new York that connects to the avengers files. You need to got there and scrub any information they have on me off of their system's."

"Avengers? The Avengers?!"

"I don't want to." She said. "I don't want to see what could happen in the future."
"Then block the sight off from here. You are now in your mind, with some effort you could block what you see from yourself. I could still see it but you wouldn't see it."
"Avengers? The Avengers?!"
"Yeah that shouldn't be an issue for you is it? If so I'll add 50k to your account for the job."

"Then block the sight off from here. You are now in your mind, with some effort you could block what you see from yourself. I could still see it but you wouldn't see it."
"Yeah that shouldn't be an issue for you is it? If so I'll add 50k to your account for the job."
(well that's a bogus job the avengers know nothing about Dru)

"I already blocked the visions. I'm not opening it all back up. I don't want to see my friends die or some large army that I know for sure isnt the hatless army that we been talking about alot lately and I don't want you to see it either." Allyson said looking at him.

"Is the flash drive at the coordinates? And do I plug it in there or somewhere else?"
"Flash drive is on the way and yes you plug it in there. Pretty simple stuff, anyways good luck and if you need help Spider-Man will be there for you in minutes."

"I already blocked the visions. I'm not opening it all back up. I don't want to see my friends die or some large army that I know for sure isnt the hatless army that we been talking about alot lately and I don't want you to see it either." Allyson said looking at him.
Dru sighed heavily "Allyson why? I've seen plenty of things in my long life and I doubt that much death and Carnage could shake me. Look do you trust me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back