• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana grabbed Tyson and teleported him away. They ended up on a random island. "You are a big meanie!"
"I said shut up!" Peter said angrily. He grabbed his wrist and snapped it.
Tyson places his index finger on Diana's forehead.

"I'm not the one that tried to kill their mother sooooooo you're the meanie."

He feels his wrist get grabbed and snapped, causing him to let go of Eris. He looks at Peter annoyed.

"Can you not!? I'm trying to have a conversation here."

He feels his wrist get grabbed and snapped, causing him to let go of Eris. He looks at Peter annoyed.

"ooh that's gonna sting." she said to herself again as she chuckles.

"Diana you took me with him!?"

" I didn't mean to! That wasnt me." Diana said swatting his finger off her forehead.

"Nice show you putting on for me. Plus I didn't know that the heroes were going rogue." she said as she laughs.
"Not rogue." Ben said.

Eris is sitting on the roof hugging her legs trying not to cry.

"I didn't kill him...I swear I didn't kill him, Lazarus. Please don't hate me..."
Peter Ran to Eris. "It's okay." He said putting a comforting arm around her. "It's okay."

"And you repay her for that by trying to kill her. Got it." He calmly stated. "And here you are again, acting irrational. It's like you don't learn from your mistakes."
" just stop..please. I didn't want to hurt my friends." She glanced at her ring remembering how she also tried to kill her husband Jeremy when she was under Legions control. "You don't know me"

(Broken leg,Scratches all over his body, and a broken arm) "I see, well I was there, didn't get to see how he lost though..."
"If you excuse me, I need to go fight that bad guy across the street." Hayden pointed to Tyson...
(Diana teleported Tyson and her to a random island and sorry thought I clicked reply earlier). "No your not " she gently grabbed his arm, feeling the bone. "Should be an easy fix"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back