• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana listened to Jeremy talk before looking at Tyrone. " just stop!" She shouted again "you don't know me"
"Diana look at me." Jeremy said. "You're feeding him. You're just making it easier for him. You aren't who he says you are. I'm an example of that. You turned me into a hero. No monster could have done that."
(Lmfao Tyrone)

"The problem isn't that I don't know you. You don't know yourself, and that makes you a threat to everyone." Tyson responded. "Even this self-proclaimed hero that you tied the knot with. You know, I'm enjoyingthis conversation quite a bit. I can't wait to get a hold of Dana. That's gonna be a great exchange of words."

Hayden flew back home, as he bought a police radio, and decided to take a break on heroing to relax on his life "Maybe I am into much of a rush..."

(Lmfao Tyrone)

"The problem isn't that I don't know you. You don't know yourself, and that makes you a threat to everyone." Tyson responded. "Even this self-proclaimed hero that you tied the knot with. You know, I'm enjoyingthis conversation quite a bit. I can't wait to get a hold of Dana. That's gonna be a great exchange of words."
"This guy sounds like he likes to get his ass kicked...multiple times." she said as she breaks laughing.

(Lmfao Tyrone)

Suddenly a hand grabbed his throat at super speed. "Listen bud. You may be able to use the whole 'just as bad as me' line on her and most others heroes but not me..." He pulled him closer. "Say one more word and I will happily gut you." (He's the scout from TF2). Musicnotes Musicnotes

"It must come with some hefty benefits." She replies.
"Well it comes with a whole team of superheroes at your back." Peter said

"Diana look at me." Jeremy said. "You're feeding him. You're just making it easier for him. You aren't who he says you are. I'm an example of that. You turned me into a hero. No monster could have done that."

(Lmfao Tyrone)

(stupid auto correct) " go near her and you're dead. She will gladly hurt you worse than I would" Diana said her body turning to too. She took a breathe before looking at Jeremy. "'I'm going.." She teleported away.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his throat at super speed. "Listen bud. You may be able to use the whole 'just as bad as me' line on her and most others heroes but not me..." He pulled him closer. "Say one more word and I will happily gut you." (He's the scout from TF2). Musicnotes Musicnotes

Eris nods.

"Sounds pretty decent."

(stupid auto correct) " go near her and you're dead. She will gladly hurt you worse than I would" Diana said her body turning to too. She took a breathe before looking at Jeremy. "'I'm going.." She teleported away.
Tyson waves and smiles. "Bye Diana! Tell Dana the Phoenix is coming to visit!"

He then turns his attention to the scout and sets his own body on fire. "One. More. Word."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back