• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" just stop..please. I didn't want to hurt my friends." She glanced at her ring remembering how she also tried to kill her husband Jeremy when she was under Legions control. "You don't know me"
Peter called Jeremy and told him what was happening. Jeremy ran around the world searching for them u til he reached the island. "Yo. I'm not a fan kf da way you been talkin ta my wife." He said. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"It's not okay." Eris says as she leans on Peter. "It's my fault that Leonard's gone. Lazarus was his pet scorpion. He told him to protect me, but I don't deserve it."
"Listen Eris. You may be a lot of things but your not a killer." He said holding her close. "You're a good person."

" just stop..please. I didn't want to hurt my friends." She glanced at her ring remembering how she also tried to kill her husband Jeremy when she was under Legions control. "You don't know me"
Peter called Jeremy and told him what was happening. Jeremy ran around the world searching for them u til he reached the island. "Yo. I'm not a fan kf da way you been talkin ta my wife." He said. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"You know, life insurance is pretty high when it comes to heroes. You'd have been set for life if you would've killed him. Another time, perhaps." Tyson says before seeing Jeremy arrive. "Really? Well feel free to voice your concerns. The floor is yours, Jeremy."

"You know, life insurance is pretty high when it comes to heroes. You'd have been set for life if you would've killed him. Another time, perhaps." Tyson says before seeing Jeremy arrive. "Really? Well feel free to voice your concerns. The floor is yours, Jeremy."
"Oooh yeah you know who I am big deal. Listen talk about my Merc past all ya want it's not gonna hurt me at all. I made peace with my past long ago." He said.

" I said stop! " she shouted, her body seemed to turn to goo for a second before she pushed him into the water.

Hayden gave her the money and he activated his suit and went ghost mode, he flew to where Peter and Eris where.
"What's the problem?" Hayden said
"Don' listen to him Diana. Everyone's got inner demons. You're a good person." Jeremy said. "I should know. I married you."

"Listen Eris. You may be a lot of things but your not a killer." He said holding her close. "You're a good person."
Tears slowly run down her face.

"He was working on an experiment. One that would help me control and strengthen my powers as well as help others control their own magic. I knew it wouldn't work, so I tried to stop him. He didn't listen, so I stole one of the ingredients he needed, but he pressed on without it. It led to a catastrophic reaction. Killing him and Lazarus. Luckily, before he tried the experiment, he put a spell on Lazarus that would make him a guardian spirit should my brother ever die at some point."

Tears slowly run down her face.

"He was working on an experiment. One that would help me control and strengthen my powers as well as help others control their own magic. I knew it wouldn't work, so I tried to stop him. He didn't listen, so I stole one of the ingredients he needed, but he pressed on without it. It led to a catastrophic reaction. Killing him and Lazarus. Luckily, before he tried the experiment, he put a spell on Lazarus that would make him a guardian spirit should my brother ever die at some point."
"Then you were trying to save him. Look it's better to try and fail than end up like me." He said. "Uncle Ben died and I did nothing."

" I said stop! " she shouted, her body seemed to turn to goo for a second before she pushed him into the water.
"Don' listen to him Diana. Everyone's got inner demons. You're a good person." Jeremy said. "I should know. I married you."
A few seconds after being shoved into the water, Tyson walks back onto land.

"There you go, losing control of yourself again. Suppose that would've killed me. By your own mindset about killing others, that would make you worse than I am. By mine, it would make us equal."

"Hey,sorry about what happened, and speaking of your uncle, pete," Hayden looked down then looked at Peter, "Thanks for teaching me a great lesson, With Great Power, There Must Come Great Responsibility" Hayden said

"Then you were trying to save him. Look it's better to try and fail than end up like me." He said. "Uncle Ben died and I did nothing."
"Hey,sorry about what happened, and speaking of your uncle, pete," Hayden looked down then looked at Peter, "Thanks for teaching me a great lesson, With Great Power, There Must Come Great Responsibility" Hayden said
"I tried, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't try hard enough. Nothing scares me more than losing someone I care for." She says softly.

"Dude seriously I am trying to comfort my girlfriend." Peternsaid annoyed.

A few seconds after being shoved into the water, Tyson walks back onto land.

"There you go, losing control of yourself again. Suppose that would've killed me. By your own mindset about killing others, that would make you worse than I am. By mine, it would make us equal."
Diana listened to Jeremy talk before looking at Tyrone. " just stop!" She shouted again "you don't know me"

Diana listened to Jeremy talk before looking at Tyrone. " just stop!" She shouted again "you don't know me"
"Diana look at me." Jeremy said. "You're feeding him. You're just making it easier for him. You aren't who he says you are. I'm an example of that. You turned me into a hero. No monster could have done that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back