• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Mary walked through the city remaining as she think about plans for future. "What powers will I encounter or see." she said to herself as she passed through a couple like a ghost.
(Mary's open, Rin's open and Erika might be busy I think, and asura has her hands full trying to find 416)

" shut up!" She shouted. "I'm tossing him in the ocean." Diana said gong to grab Tyson from Peter.
Peter began to tear the feather's off of his wings.
"Stop it, Tyson!" Eris shouted.

"What? I just asked a couple quest-ow!" He looks at Peter. "Hey, don't be mad at my wings because they can come back but your uncle can't. I mean it could've been worse. You could've killed him like Eris killed her brother."

Eris snaps and charges at Tyson, punching him in the face as hard as she can.

"What? I just asked a couple quest-ow!" He looks at Peter. "Hey, don't be mad at my wings because they can come back but your uncle can't. I mean it could've been worse. You could've killed him like Eris killed her brother."

"Don't you DARE MENTION UNCLE BEN!" Peter grabbed the wings and pulled them out of his back. (They can come back but that has gotta hurt like hell)

"Don't you DARE MENTION UNCLE BEN!" Peter grabbed the wings and pulled them out of his back. (They can come back but that has gotta hurt like hell)
"ok now can I throw him in the ocean?" Diana asked not noticing that Dana had been watching from the ground. She had her arms crossed and gave a motherly stare at them. It was one that was hard to tell if she was angry or not.

"ok now can I throw him in the ocean?" Diana asked not noticing that Dana had been watching from the ground. She had her arms crossed and gave a motherly stare at them. It was one that was hard to tell if she was angry or not.
"We haven't met yet. Dana right?" Ben said from behind her. He was drinking and orange smoothie.

Tyson winces pain from his wings getting ripped out while still getting attacked by Eris.

"I DIDN'T KILL HIM!" Eris yells out.

Tyson finally decides to catch one of Eris' punches. "You sure that's how Lazarus sees it?" He asks.

Eris suddenly stops and stands there, almost frozen in guilt.

Tyson winces pain from his wings getting ripped out while still getting attacked by Eris.

Tyson finally decides to catch one of Eris' punches. "You sure that's how Lazarus sees it?" He asks.

Diana grabbed Tyson and teleported him away. They ended up on a random island. "You are a big meanie!"

"I said shut up!" Peter said angrily. He grabbed his wrist and snapped it.

"I kinda wish I had popcorn right now..." Mary said to herself as she snickered abit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back