• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana created her gun with her nanites. "I'm a pretty good shot too."
Mary heard a explosion from the distant as she shrugged "Eh...Heroes..." she said as she went back to her business though something stopped her as she got up "You know what, I haven't seen what these heroes are capable of yet and we're still setting up hidden cameras around the city." she said to herself as she got up and headed towards the elevator and pressed ground floor button.
Asura was still looking for 416 "416?" she called out.

Peter's Spider-Sense warned him of the arrows. He webzipped to the wall. He began to climb it silently allowing Tyson to think that he was still in the mist.
Diana created her gun with her nanites. "I'm a pretty good shot too."
Eris summons Lazarus to shield her and Diana from the arrows.

Tyson shoots a lava arrow between his feet and a pool of lava emerges under him. He dips the bow into the lava, causing it to light up.

"You know, you guys could just mind your own business and be on your way. None of you are on my list. Plus, I've already killed my target." Tyson stated.

(Keep in mind Dragunov Dragunov , That Hayden isn't in his normal form but rather Shadow Form, and he doesn't have his suit and as such only has:Super Strength,Super Durability, And a healing factor on the level of Wolverine,)
"Yoga?, please..I got better things to do then yoga..."
"So violent for no reason." Strange replied "You should consider yoga."

(Keep in mind Dragunov Dragunov , That Hayden isn't in his normal form but rather Shadow Form, and he doesn't have his suit and as such only has:Super Strength,Super Durability, And a healing factor on the level of Wolverine,)
"Yoga?, please..I got better things to do then yoga..."
"Like relaxing? You remind me of Banner." Strange replied.

"You mean that giant green monster...nah, I'll think of destroying things for the hell of it..."
"Like relaxing? You remind me of Banner." Strange replied.
(Hayden's mind) Hayden crawled away as he tries to escape his shadow which was created the moment he brutally murdered Puppet Master

Mary heard a explosion from the distant as she shrugged "Eh...Heroes..." she said as she went back to her business though something stopped her as she got up "You know what, I haven't seen what these heroes are capable of yet and we're still setting up hidden cameras around the city." she said to herself as she got up and headed towards the elevator and pressed ground floor button.
Asura was still looking for 416 "416?" she called out.
Eris summons Lazarus to shield her and Diana from the arrows.

Tyson shoots a lava arrow between his feet and a pool of lava emerges under him. He dips the bow into the lava, causing it to light up.

"You know, you guys could just mind your own business and be on your way. None of you are on my list. Plus, I've already killed my target." Tyson stated.
"You shouldn't hunt people that's wrong." She said aiming for his shoulder as she fired her gun.

"You mean that giant green monster...nah, I'll think of destroying things for the hell of it..."

(Hayden's mind) Hayden crawled away as he tries to escape his shadow which was created the moment he brutally murdered Puppet Master
(Give me a minute dude, it's been ages since I read a Strange comic. My check is processing and then I can buy some volumes on my phone.) "Then it seems I have to put a stop to you." Strange said as he opened a portal under Hayden, sending him to the middle of the desert.

(How am I not giving you a minute, I'm typing fast yes, but I reply because someone will get on my case if I didn't)
"And how you going to do that?" Hayden repiled

"You shouldn't hunt people that's wrong." She said aiming for his shoulder as she fired her gun.
Tyson shifts to the side, causing the shot to graze his shoulder.

"What's wrong about being a bounty hunter? Last I checked, it was legal." He stated. "Mine job just happens to have the occasional assassinations attached to it."

(How am I not giving you a minute, I'm typing fast yes, but I reply because someone will get on my case if I didn't)
"And how you going to do that?" Hayden repiled
"Simple." Crimson bands began to wrap around Hayden and restrain him "An unbreakable spell... well almost unbreakable."

"Simple." Crimson bands began to wrap around Hayden and restrain him "An unbreakable spell... well almost unbreakable."
"ARGH, HOW?" Hayden tries to break free but fails,
Meanwhile In Hayden's mind,
The shadow steps on Hayden's leg forcing him to stop.
Hayden yells in pain.
The shadow grabs Hayden by the neck and makes a shadow blade(This is a mind after all)
"Ready to die yet worm?" The shadow stated

Tyson shifts to the side, causing the shot to graze his shoulder.

"What's wrong about being a bounty hunter? Last I checked, it was legal." He stated. "Mine job just happens to have the occasional assassinations attached to it."
" killing is wrong." Diana said before teleporting behind Tyson and kicking him.

" killing is wrong." Diana said before teleporting behind Tyson and kicking him.
Tyson falls forward and off the edge of the roof. He sprouts his Phoenix wings and flies back upward. He shoots a sleep arrow at Diana while flying upside down towards her.

"It depends on the circumstances."

"ARGH, HOW?" Hayden tries to break free but fails,
Meanwhile In Hayden's mind,
The shadow steps on Hayden's leg forcing him to stop.
Hayden yells in pain.
The shadow grabs Hayden by the neck and makes a shadow blade(This is a mind after all)
"Ready to die yet worm?" The shadow stated
Suddenly a force field appeared in front of Hayden in his mind "So it seems that we have another issue of split personality... or something of the like." Strange said as he appeared in Hayden's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back