• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Besides the council head, me in several occasions, and some witches here and there, no one else." She said, staring at the skeleton in interest.
"Other than slowly erasing my soul, and forcing me to live throught the souls of others, nothing else." She said.
Zadock nodded as the skeleton wrote. Zadock waved a hand causing his aura to flare up along with hundreds of souls. There were spirits everywhere and he began to listen to them trying to gain informed from them. "one last question how did they lay the curse on you?"

Zadock nodded as the skeleton wrote. Zadock waved a hand causing his aura to flare up along with hundreds of souls. There were spirits everywhere and he began to listen to them trying to gain informed from them. "one last question how did they lay the curse on you?"
Anima looked amazed at the souls, wondering what spell summoned them. She then looked at him, and carefully lifted her shirt, showing him her stomach, and nothing else. On it, was a black patch of skin, as if it had been burned.

"It pierced my stomach with it's hand, and did something to my soul. I still haven't discovered what."

(that's obviously a photo of black lightning with his face photoshopped out but ok)

Shocks eyes go wide. "S-seriously? S-spiderman himself is giving this to me? Pinch me please."

(well they didn't do a good job of it tbh)

Shock giggled like an absolute fangirl.

"S-sorry I guess... It's just that this is the kind of stuff I fantasize about, and it's a little hard to mentally comprehend that it's real." He stammered, still in shock of the previous events.

Oracle stared into the window of the building she'd seen in her visions, blankly staring. She hoped someone would notice her soon.

"Yeah... Jewelry that's what it is." He said.

"Yeah." Ben said. "One where aliens are super common.
Sol cocked his head. “That form of speech insinuates that it is not just jewelry” he said.
She nods and reaches in her pocket and pulled out a sand dollar "I forgot I had this" she looks at Ben "neat"
“What is it”? He said. He’d never seen something like that before. It must be something Aviand didn’t have and this place did.

" Thanks for the assistance? You may rest?" Dash said unsure of himself as he wondered how he would summon the beast again but wanting to keep it away from Anna.

The Basilisk returned to the orb, and the orb returned to Dash

Anna chuckled "I can change that later"

(I just realized I made my own version of the pokeball, lulz)

(lol) "Think some stupid magician is going to seperate us?" the shadow said to him in the mental battle between the Shadow Hayden and Hayden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back