• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dash focused on what he wanted and hoped for a good summon to help him. As he did his desires seemed to turn into electricity and run down his arm into the orb.
The orb left from his grasp and floated 5 feet from him as the creature began to take shape around the orb, the orb itself serving as its heart

What Dash got surprised even Anna, for it was a 40ft Basilisk with spikes protruding from its back, and shiny diamond like fangs, it also had a pair of wings that would unfurl, but incapable of flight

(anyways)

Inhaling deep breaths of smoke, Oracle's mind went along the path of fate, tracing along the most likely paths of how her life in this universe would go. Accepting all the possible deaths of her, making mental notes of likely fights in the future, all the possibilities of tomorrow that would probably happen were visible until...

Until her path crossed some certain figures, then all of sudden, all of the routes forward seemed equally as likely to happen. As if anything was possible around them. Oracle was not troubled when she couldn't predict the outcome of a scenario, but why she couldn't see the likely outcomes when with these people made her wonder. She had questions.

She was bothered when she had questions.

Tracing back with this new knowledge, the woman would find a future leading to answers. Why couldn't she see the likely futures of these individuals? Rising from her spot between the bushes, she followed the path into the future where she'd arrive at a house. A house of answers.

(no it's fine i can answer via card)

Shock boy would tap on his card to answer the call. "Hi, is there some battle across town, or do you need me for something else?" He asked, not bothering to look who was calling.

(no it's fine i can answer via card)

Shock boy would tap on his card to answer the call. "Hi, is there some battle across town, or do you need me for something else?" He asked, not bothering to look who was calling.
Spidey's voice came from the card. "Get to HQ I need to talk to you."

"Ah. Alright." Shock was shocked that Spidey of all heroes would want to talk to a rookie like him, but he didn't think much of it and began heading towards the HQ building.

She put a finger on he lip, recalling the events. "It was A...Aeshma." She said. She stared at the soul, for a moment, and then touched it, and, like before, it entered her body. Without any problems this time.
Zadock sighed "that's one I haven't heard of between several universes. I'll have to do some research but have you had anyone try and remove it before. Also does it do anything else to you?" Zadock asked as he summoned a skeletal mage to write down notes.

Shock immediately blushed and looked over himself. "W-well, it's the best I could do after my old one got torched..."

The orb left from his grasp and floated 5 feet from him as the creature began to take shape around the orb, the orb itself serving as its heart

What Dash got surprised even Anna, for it was a 40ft Basilisk with spikes protruding from its back, and shiny diamond like fangs, it also had a pair of wings that would unfurl, but incapable of flight
Dash gasped as he saw the giant creature form before him. "what is that?" He asked with awe since he wasn't a myth buff he was good with science.

Zadock sighed "that's one I haven't heard of between several universes. I'll have to do some research but have you had anyone try and remove it before. Also does it do anything else to you?" Zadock asked as he summoned a skeletal mage to write down notes.
"Besides the council head, me in several occasions, and some witches here and there, no one else." She said, staring at the skeleton in interest.
"Other than slowly erasing my soul, and forcing me to live throught the souls of others, nothing else." She said.

Peter looked at him. "MJ show him the suit." Peter said.

black_lightning_suit_transparent_by_cthebeast123-d9tt2tb.png

Dru sighed and said " would you like to spar against me? I think it'll be a bit more fair." Dru smiled slightly.

Zadock looked at the girl and cleared his throat " my name is Zadock and I am a necromancer. Can you tell me how you got your curse and how you consume souls."
"Sure, you know I still would spar with you even if it wasn't fair " she smiled Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
Dash gasped as he saw the giant creature form before him. "what is that?" He asked with awe since he wasn't a myth buff he was good with science.

"That is a Basilisk, they were giant snakes that we hunted and killed because they were terrorizing the fairies back home" she replied

"As I said, you never know what will come out of the orb" she smiled

The Basilisk looked from Dash to Anna and hissed, clearly able to tell that she was part fairy and not happy about her admitting that its kind were hunted

"To recall the creature, just tell it thanks for the assistance now you may rest" she smiled

"That is a Basilisk, they were giant snakes that we hunted and killed because they were terrorizing the fairies back home" she replied

The Basilisk looked from Dash to Anna and hissed, clearly able to tell that she was part fairy and not happy about her admitting that its kind were hunted

"To recall the creature, just tell it thanks for the assistance now you may rest" she smiled
(Um actually most basilisks are depicted to have legs because they were also padt chicken)

" Thanks for the assistance? You may rest?" Dash said unsure of himself as he wondered how he would summon the beast again but wanting to keep it away from Anna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back