• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sol cocked his head. “That form of speech insinuates that it is not just jewelry” he said.

“What is it”? He said. He’d never seen something like that before. It must be something Aviand didn’t have and this place did.
"Its a sand dollar. I got it for some reason." Violet shrugged.

(anyways i'm gonna go see the new fantastic beasts with my family so i'll be gone for a while)

Oracle blankly pointed in the direction of the door.

Anima looked amazed at the souls, wondering what spell summoned them. She then looked at him, and carefully lifted her shirt, showing him her stomach, and nothing else. On it, was a black patch of skin, as if it had been burned.

"It pierced my stomach with it's hand, and did something to my soul. I still haven't discovered what."
Zadock winced but nodded then waved a hand summoning 3 skeletons who summoned a book that the third bore on it's back. Zadock flipped through the skin bound book looking at various spells and entries. He muttered to himself and glanced at her some more "how high is your pain threshold?"

Zadock winced but nodded then waved a hand summoning 3 skeletons who summoned a book that the third bore on it's back. Zadock flipped through the skin bound book looking at various spells and entries. He muttered to himself and glanced at her some more "how high is your pain threshold?"
Slightly scared at the question, she retorted. "Ehhh, normal?"

Diana gently set her bag on the ground an pulled out her sketch book.
(Anarchy, anarchy, anarchy!)
(RIOT TIIIIIIIME! XD)
Eris stares at the building until she spots an arrow being shot from the top of the building. It bounces off of a nearby building and hits a car's gas tank, causing it to explode a few moments later.

"Target destroyed. Another successful hunt." Tyson says to himself.

(RIOT TIIIIIIIME! XD)
Eris stares at the building until she spots an arrow being shot from the top of the building. It bounces off of a nearby building and hits a car's gas tank, causing it to explode a few moments later.

"Target destroyed. Another successful hunt." Tyson says to himself.
"Hey stop that!" Diana shouted

"Hey stop that!" Diana shouted
Peter ran past. "Diana! What's wrong?"
Tyson looks down at Diana.

"Stop what? I'm just doing my job. Come to think of it, you look familiar. There might be a hit out on-" he pauses when he sees Eris and loads up his Hellbow with a Mist Arrow. "Well well, so much for never crossing paths again.

Eris looks up at Tyson.

"Don't you have other hobbies besides hunting people?" She asks.

"Nope." He replies.

"Stop what? I'm just doing my job. Come to think of it, you look familiar. There might be a hit out on-" he pauses when he sees Eris and loads up his Hellbow with a Mist Arrow. "Well well, so much for never crossing paths again.

Eris looks up at Tyson.

"Nope." He replies.
As he reached for the arrow a glob of web hit his hand. "I left my suit at home. Good thing the whole identity thing's not an issue anymore." Peter said.

As he reached for the arrow a glob of web hit his hand. "I left my suit at home. Good thing the whole identity thing's not an issue anymore." Peter said.
"You should've stayed home with it." Tyson says as his hand catches fire, burning the web. He then shoots the mist arrow at the ground between them. It explodes and leaves a cloud of mist around them. Meanwhile, he fires a Multiarrow into the sky. It arcs back downward and splits into a thousand mini arrows that fire at the mist.

"You should've stayed home with it." Tyson says as his hand catches fire, burning the web. He then shoots the mist arrow at the ground between them. It explodes and leaves a cloud of mist around them. Meanwhile, he fires a Multiarrow into the sky. It arcs back downward and splits into a thousand mini arrows that fire at the mist.
Peter's Spider-Sense warned him of the arrows. He webzipped to the wall. He began to climb it silently allowing Tyson to think that he was still in the mist.

Eris looks up at Tyson.

"Nope." He replies.
Diana created her gun with her nanites. "I'm a pretty good shot too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back