• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson falls forward and off the edge of the roof. He sprouts his Phoenix wings and flies back upward. He shoots a sleep arrow at Diana while flying upside down towards her.

"It depends on the circumstances."
Diana barely dodged the arrow. "Only if the person is a really evil monster like Legion, then I guess Its okay but its still wrong."

"FINALLY SOME BACKUP! And this time its by the cool Sorcerer Supreme! Hayden shouted "And I shouldn't question how you got here but thanks Strange..."
The shadow looked at Strange..."HOW?!"

Mary got to base floor as she headed to the door "I'm heading out and keep Lancer entertain or your asses will be on the line." she said to two criminals sitting at the front desk as she left the building.

(If anyone wants to,interact with Stark or Norse Thor, let me know)
(I would like to interact with Stark, by the way, when you say Thor you mean Marvel Thor? I don't look at the character sheet thread a lot)
"FINALLY SOME BACKUP! And this time its by the cool Sorcerer Supreme! Hayden shouted "And I shouldn't question how you got here but thanks Strange..."
The shadow looked at Strange..."HOW?!"
"Two words... Sorcerer Supreme." Strange responded as he got ready "Now how should I dispose of you? Send you back in time? Turn you into ash?"

Slightly scared at the question, she retorted. "Ehhh, normal?"
Zadock made a dismissive sound and then said "stay right there and don't say a word." Zadock then had two skeleton mages come and begin to make a summoning circle.

"Oh how about removing his soul from mine...and then turn him into ash!" Hayden suggested
(I would like to interact with Stark, by the way, when you say Thor you mean Marvel Thor? I don't look at the character sheet thread a lot)

"Two words... Sorcerer Supreme." Strange responded as he got ready "Now how should I dispose of you? Send you back in time? Turn you into ash?"

Eris summons Lazarus to shield her and Diana from the arrows.

Tyson shoots a lava arrow between his feet and a pool of lava emerges under him. He dips the bow into the lava, causing it to light up.

"You know, you guys could just mind your own business and be on your way. None of you are on my list. Plus, I've already killed my target." Tyson stated.
Tyson falls forward and off the edge of the roof. He sprouts his Phoenix wings and flies back upward. He shoots a sleep arrow at Diana while flying upside down towards her.

"It depends on the circumstances."
Peter shot a webline at Tyson.

Diana barely dodged the arrow. "Only if the person is a really evil monster like Legion, then I guess Its okay but its still wrong."
Peter shot a webline at Tyson.
"I've never killed a person that hasn't killed anyone else before." Tyson states as he lands a few feet away from Diana on the roof, narrowly avoiding the webline Peter shot. "You guys killed Legion eh? I must say I'm impressed. A bounty I missed out on, but I'll let it slide."

Eris has also made it to the rooftop. "Why are you even here, Ty? Shouldn't you still be in Brazil?"

Tyson glances at Eris. "I heard this place has better prizes. Every few minutes a name comes up. If it's worth the chase, I go for it."

"Has mine come up?" Eris asks.

"It never went down" Tyson responds. "Given the right incentive, I might have to hunt you down again."

The Basilisk returned to the orb, and the orb returned to Dash

Anna chuckled "I can change that later"

(I just realized I made my own version of the pokeball, lulz)
Dash looked at the orb and smiled at Anna "thank you love. I'll cherish it and remember to be careful with it. So what can they do?"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" They both yelled, as now the shadow is a separate entity,
Hayden wakes up and now sees his shadow as a completely different person. He sprouts wings and flies off...
"Thanks Sorcerer, Any chance you can teleport me to a hospital?"Hayden asked
"Almost as easy as fighting Galactus." He said as he began to rip the shadow from Hayden's body and soul

"I've never killed a person that hasn't killed anyone else before." Tyson states as he lands a few feet away from Diana on the roof, narrowly avoiding the webline Peter shot. "You guys killed Legion eh? I must say I'm impressed. A bounty I missed out on, but I'll let it slide."

Eris has also made it to the rooftop. "Why are you even here, Ty? Shouldn't you still be in Brazil?"

Tyson glances at Eris. "I heard this place has better prizes. Every few minutes a name comes up. If it's worth the chase, I go for it."

"It never went down" Tyson responds. "Given the right incentive, I might have to hunt you down again."
" I'm not going to let you hurt my friend." Diana said.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" They both yelled, as now the shadow is a separate entity,
Hayden wakes up and now sees his shadow as a completely different person. He sprouts wings and flies off...
"Thanks Sorcerer, Any chance you can teleport me to a hospital?"Hayden asked
"But of course." He said as he opened a portal leading to the Edgewood clinic ER "I think my work is done here."

He felt someone grab onto him. Peter had leaped to him and grabbed him. "You won't touch her."

"Thanks Stephen!" Hayden walked through the portal and went to heal as all the injuries he gained through the mind transferred to him in real life

"Thanks Stephen!" Hayden walked through the portal and went to heal as all the injuries he gained through the mind transferred to him in real life
Maddy had just gotten to the hospital. She was just here to do her normal job. Her coat his her wolf tail as she walked over to the nurse's station to get a patient file.

Hayden grew weaker and weaker as his body was not used to being without his second soul as he spent his entire high school and college part of career with it.
Maddy had just gotten to the hospital. She was just here to do her normal job. Her coat his her wolf tail as she walked over to the nurse's station to get a patient file.

He felt someone grab onto him. Peter had leaped to him and grabbed him. "You won't touch her."
Tyson smiles lightly.

"Well well, looks like you've made yourself a few friends, and by the sound of it, I think this dude grabbing me is pretty fond of you."

"Yep! You want me, you gotta get through them first." Eris said with folded arms.

"I see. Well let's hope for their sake that no one puts a hit out on them." He replies.

Hayden grew weaker and weaker as his body was not used to being without his second soul as he spent his entire high school and college part of career with it.
She noticed him walking in. "Hey I need a wheel chair over here." One of the nurses got behind Hayden. Maddy walked over. "Sit down and let me look you over."

Tyson smiles lightly.

"Well well, looks like you've made yourself a few friends, and by the sound of it, I think this dude grabbing me is pretty fond of you."

"Yep! You want me, you gotta get through them first." Eris said with folded arms.

"I see. Well let's hope for their sake that no one puts a hit out on them." He replies.
"Hey can I teleport him away?" Diana asked.

(When I said Norse Thor, I meant marvel Thor)

Dash looked at the orb and smiled at Anna "thank you love. I'll cherish it and remember to be careful with it. So what can they do?"

She smiled "what they can do depends on the creature, but for basics, they can fight with you, take a devastating attack for you, but you have to treat them with respect and care, like a loved one" she replied and pulled him close "like you do for me" she winked and kissed him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back