• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

Darren groaned and his lips parted, as his claws and fangs lengthened unconsciously, cutting into the fabric of her suit as a possessive growl ripped its way out of his throat. He lightly nipped at her lip with his teeth, and the feral part of his mind seemed to seep into his thoughts as the kiss became rough and wild.

I moaned louder and straddled his lap, running my hands over his torso. I tugged at the fabric of his clothing, hating the seperating between our bodies. An intoxicating heat was radiating off of him and I wanted more. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, pulling at his hair.

"Hold on," He murmured, detaching himself from her hold only to slip his shirt over his head and toss it aside, before pulling her back against him and kissing the length of her collarbone up to her neck. Your sure this is what you want?" He asked huskily, gazing at her, loving the way her eyes looked in the moonlight.

My fingers traced his abs and I gave him an honest smile. I nodded and brushed my lips against his. I pulled back and slowly unzipped my suit, my eyes never leaving Darren's.

Darren slowly pushed his torso off of the floor, and he reached out to her to trail his clawed finger along her jawline, along her neck, and down her chest. He leaned in and kissed her again...

-Fade to black-

I laid there, under Darren, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. I closed my eyes and smiled, amazed at the feelings he'd given me. I could feel sleep approaching as I looked up into his eyes and I smiled and was barely able to whisper two words before I fell asleep… "Thank you…"

Darren wrapped his arms around her and lay on his side. He sighed, surveying the area one more time before he let his eyelids close. He had hoped for rest, but instead his fears trickled into his mind. Don't thank me yet.

I awoke with small streams of sunlight shining down onto us. For once, I'd slept peacefully. Moving slightly, I realized why. Darren was beside me, arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and cuddled closer to him.

"Morning Tasha," Darren murmured as he felt her shift against him. He peered over her shoulder and grinned at her sleepily, nuzzling his nose against her neck and blinking from the bright sunlight.

I giggled softly and rolled over to face him. I kissed the tip of his nose, softly caressing his cheek. "Good morning, Darren," I practically purred.

He lay there and closed his eyes for a few more minutes, relaxed and content, before slowly getting up. "I hate to say it, but we've gotta go," He smiled sadly at Natasha before he slipped his shirt back on over his head and checked his watch.

I stretched nakedly and held up my catsuit, gasping. "I can't wear this!" I said, showing it to Darren. "It's covered in holes!!!"

Darren looked at her, highly amused. "Sorry about that," He said before sighing and taking his shirt off again. "This will at least get you down the hall without being molested," He chuckled and handed her the clothing.

I smiled at him and stepped closer to him so our chests were touching. I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed him slowly, running my hands up his chest to his shoulders.

He kissed her back softly, resting his hands on her waist before the time on his watch caught his eye. "Yep - we're late." He grinned at her before taking her hand and leading her away. "Come on, Ill walk you to your room."

I put his shirt on, smiling as the scent of his cologne surrounded me. I held onto his hand, glancing up at him every now and then. I ignored the questioning looks from others and focused on Darren.

Darren weaved through the hallways, blushing slightly from some of the looks they were getting, until he finally reached her door. He leaned down and kissed her again, before opening the door for her. "See you in ten," He said lightly.

I kissed him back. "Darren…today we decide who gets cut from the program," I said softly. I looked up into his bright blue eyes. "Clint isn't going to want you here."

Darren furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?" he asked, putting his hands in his pockets stiffly. "He doesn't know we..." He trailed off, reddening. "Besides, he doesn't even know me, and I'm obviously the best one out there."

Last edited by a moderator:
"He's territorial and I'm his territory. The others will want you because of your skill and I'll want you because of your…assets," I said with a sly grin and wink. I kissed him. "I'll do my best to get you the position, Darren."

"Thanks, hun," He kissed her back gently, leaning against the doorway, secretly wishing that it was Clint he had been instructed to do away with.

I smiled. "I'll see you in a bit," I whispered, kissing him one last time before going into my room and shutting the door.

Darren sighed deeply as the door closed and her face disappeared, running a hand through his hair nervously, before starting off toward his own room. He closed the door behind him and rummaged through his trunk, searching for his jacket. His hand struck something hard and cold. Automatically scanning the room as if anyone would be watching, he pulled the sleek black helmet from the bottom. As his hands touched it, the visor flickered with light, and a holo screen shimmered over the top, glowing white brightly. He hadn't worn it in a while, and it went to his Shadowpulse uniform, and he had been on a bit of a hiatus before he had taken this job. He raised it slowly, and was about to put it on before a thump outside his door startled him. He dropped it back onto the pile of clothes before grabbing his jacket and opening the door to leave.

I waited until I heard his steps fade before giving a girlish giggle and flailing my arms madly. I went to my mirror, which had somehow been repaired, and checked my neck for things such as love bites or hickeys. If Clint saw anything, he would go nuts and demand to know who it was, which wouldn't help Darren's position.

Darren advanced toward the training room warily, staring at the floor as he walked. He could practically taste the fear and anticipation from the other initiates as they lined up against the wall. The situation eerily reminded him of picking teams for soccer when he was younger - he was almost always the first pick. A contrast to the other's rigid postures, Darren crossed his ankles and folded his arms, leaning against the wall with a bored expression, and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back