• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
The Zoras’ amulet or jewel that Fawful wants, would it be able to give him any sort of powers?
Not really, no. The Zora Sapphire was just for the generational drip (and a key). So while it doesn't grant any powers of its own, Fawful could still have a way to use it to his advantage

This is kinda random and I debated even saying something or not, but I’ve decided I should just say it!

So I dunno how many of y’all look at the RPN newsletters at the beginning of the month but my silly little art thread was featured this month and honestly I probably wouldn’t even have motivation to draw much if it hadn’t been for this rp so as corny as this is, I just wanted to thank you guys for inspiring me to draw often 🥹❤️

This is kinda random and I debated even saying something or not, but I’ve decided I should just say it!

So I dunno how many of y’all look at the RPN newsletters at the beginning of the month but my silly little art thread was featured this month and honestly I probably wouldn’t even have motivation to draw much if it hadn’t been for this rp so as corny as this is, I just wanted to thank you guys for inspiring me to draw often 🥹❤️
I don't look at the newsletters, but that is still awesome! Congratulations!

I don't look at the newsletters, but that is still awesome! Congratulations!
I usually don’t look at them either but given I was mentioned in this one of course I had to look lol

But anyways I figured I give credit where credit is due since at lot of my art inspiration has come from here, even if it hasn’t been a ton lately I think that’s just more of me being uber stressed and creatively stunted though lately though lol

Darklord95 Darklord95 Are you ever going to do anything with Lucina? There hasn't been any posts for her. I know you have her tied with a storyline for Chrom and Robin, but if you're never going to make her active in the RP, then I will drop your claim on her and make her available for someone else to take up.

I can't have folks claiming characters in the roster and not do anything with them.

SGSJFHDJF OMG LOOK AT THE BABIES!!! All of them are so friggin adorable, especially the expressions on Yoshi! I just wanna squeeze his cheeks!!
Thanks!

I've said before that I imagine Hylian ears being like cat ears in that they're at the sides of their heads as babies and slowly point upward as they grow. I thought it'd be cute if Ianthe had an awkward phase with her ears where one was rising faster than the other, giving them a crooked look.

I wanted to make a quick attempt at drawing Melina in a style closer to the Xenoblade games.

How to draw Yoshi: Lots of circles! No points!

I am jealous that you can draw forward facing Yoshi lol. That shit is one of my worst nightmares to draw
What I do when I draw Yoshi is first draw the eyes then the nose. That helps me to place everything else. My order is eyes, nose, cheeks, everything else.

I love drawing and painting eyes; that's my favorite part of drawing characters. If I'm just doing doodles and nothing meant to be complete and professional, I at least make the eyes look good! Xenoblade has a neat way of depicting eyes, and I'm happy with how pretty Melina's eyes turned out. Drawing her in that style was trickier than I thought; I haven't drawn that kind of anime style (dot nose, wide face, huge eyes) since I was in middle school! Though now I'm picturing a moment of Pit looking at Melina and trying to hold back tears because she looks just like her missing mama...

Last edited:
What I do when I draw Yoshi is first draw the eyes then the nose. That helps me to place everything else. My order is eyes, nose, cheeks, everything else.

I love drawing and painting eyes; that's my favorite part of drawing characters. If I'm just doing doodles and nothing meant to be complete and professional, I at least make the eyes look good! Xenoblade has a neat way of depicting eyes, and I'm happy with how pretty Melina's eyes turned out. Drawing her in that style was trickier than I thought; I haven't drawn that kind of anime style (dot nose, wide face, huge eyes) since I was in middle school! Though now I'm picturing a moment of Pit looking at Melina and trying to hold back tears because she looks just like her missing mama...
It’s probably that in so out of practice with drawing him in different ways lol. Used to draw him all the time but now not so much

The eyes look really nice! They definitely have Mythra’s sharpness to them

It’s probably that in so out of practice with drawing him in different ways lol. Used to draw him all the time but now not so much

The eyes look really nice! They definitely have Mythra’s sharpness to them
I should’ve given Melina a kitty 3 mouth like Mythra! At least it’s a thing that sometimes occurs in cutscenes rather than be a permanent facial feature. Maybe Melina has it when she’s being mischievous.

I had a sudden urge to draw circles, and Yoshi is very round. I’ve noticed while trying to emulate the Xenoblade concept art that I have an inclination toward round shapes rather than sharp and pointy shapes. The Melina doodle was me stepping out of my comfort zone in that regard.

OMG SHE’S SO CUTE!!! and omg bro you SHOULD be proud of the color palette because it’s so dang good! The warm yellows pinks, and oranges all pair so nicely together! It actually makes me think of Ben and Jerry’s Rainbow Sherbet, which is def a plus in my book lmao. Shdjdjfj and of course I had had to doodle Yaki with the other cephalopod-human of the pack.

HDHDHDHDHD THANK YOU (o´∀`o)
I really liked picking her color palette, especially because I'm looking at color theories and blending and stuff as of late. Made me think of a sunset when I started doing her hair especially.
1709424861382.jpeg
YAKI=SHERBET CONFIRMED?!?!/1/1/1/1?!?!
No joke though, I feel like Yaki's favorite dessert would actually be sherbet. Fun fact: Frozen delights such as ice cream and sherbet have records of actually being invented in Ancient China!
ANYWAYS LOOK AT THOSE KIDDOS!!!!!! THEY'RE SO CUUUUUTE!!╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I love your drawing style!! It's so simple but so cute at the same time <3
Dusofjdkf this inspired me to doodle a couple of of the cast in some iconic magical girl fits ✨
Marth looks so girlypop here and I couldn't approve more XD
I love all the designs! And Sephiroth dressed in a magical girl outfit is everything lmfao
Your doodles are ADORABLE!!! I love em (〃^▽^〃)

I love all the designs! And Sephiroth dressed in a magical girl outfit is everything lmfao

Your doodles are ADORABLE!!! I love em (〃^▽^〃)
Right? Seph and Marth showing off that outfit it’s so bam

I want to say, in regards to the Magical Girl Anime discussion, the idea of MG Joker is very funny to me because he always gave me more Tuxedo Mask vibes. Way to go against expectations! XD

If Pit is Sakura, Dark Pit being Syaoran would be pretty humorous. I can see them being pissed off about this! XD

SGSKFJDJFJF BABY IAN!!!!!!!!

Omgish and her little Yoshi doll is so cute I’m crying 😭😭😭😭 lol I wonder if Pittoo had to win it for her at the crane game. Dhsjdjvjfjgjf but she truly is a little angel 😇 🙏

Fhskfhdkfncjc and Pikachu + Pichu cuddle pile is just absolutely precious 💛🖤

HDHDHDHDHD THANK YOU (o´∀`o)
I really liked picking her color palette, especially because I'm looking at color theories and blending and stuff as of late. Made me think of a sunset when I started doing her hair especially.
View attachment 1147928
YAKI=SHERBET CONFIRMED?!?!/1/1/1/1?!?!
No joke though, I feel like Yaki's favorite dessert would actually be sherbet. Fun fact: Frozen delights such as ice cream and sherbet have records of actually being invented in Ancient China!
all this talk of frozen treats has got craving ice cream 🍨 🤤 As soon as I’m finished writing this comment I’m probably gonna go out and get some lmao

ANYWAYS LOOK AT THOSE KIDDOS!!!!!! THEY'RE SO CUUUUUTE!!╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I love your drawing style!! It's so simple but so cute at the same time <3
Stsjfkdjjff aww thank you!! Ah though now that I’m looking at it, I just realized that I didn’t notice Yaki’s jacket only has one sleeve 🤦‍♀️

I’m glad Marth turned out alright! Dgsjfhd lord knows precure loves to add so many tiny random details to their designs that I was worried that it’d just look like a mess lmao. But man if Precure didn’t have like a billion seasons I would love to watch the anime because literally all of the outfits in the show are so friggin pretty!

XD They're so :bishiesparklesr:slay:bishiesparklesl: it hurts!
Right? Seph and Marth showing off that outfit it’s so bam

and idk how he did it but sephiroth seriously does rock the magical girl fit. lol maybe it’s because he and the characters’ fit he’s wearing already are similar enough that it just meshes really well 👌 ✨✨

Maybe next time I should draw him as Devil Homura 😈
1709428040047.png

I want to say, in regards to the Magical Girl Anime discussion, the idea of MG Joker is very funny to me because he always gave me more Tuxedo Mask vibes. Way to go against expectations! XD

If Pit is Sakura, Dark Pit being Syaoran would be pretty humorous. I can see them being pissed off about this! XD

fhsjfjfjfj Syaoran and Pittoo both got a case of the attitudes so that def lines up! though my first thought was throwing Pittoo into a silly Kero costume lmao

1709428885666.gif

all this talk of frozen treats has got craving ice cream 🍨 🤤 As soon as I’m finished writing this comment I’m probably gonna go out and get some lmao

Stsjfkdjjff aww thank you!! Ah though now that I’m looking at it, I just realized that I didn’t notice Yaki’s jacket only has one sleeve 🤦‍♀️

I’m glad Marth turned out alright! Dgsjfhd lord knows precure loves to add so many tiny random details to their designs that I was worried that it’d just look like a mess lmao. But man if Precure didn’t have like a billion seasons I would love to watch the anime because literally all of the outfits in the show are so friggin pretty!
I luuuuv ice cream, my siblings would always get mad at me because I would gobble it all up as soon as we bought any XD

Yw!! ( ˙꒳˙ ) And yeah, Yaki's jacket is supposed to be like Eight's, but that doesn't matter at all. I still love your drawings! ^^

I know! I used to watch Sailor Moon sometimes, but my real guilty pleasure when it came to magical girls was Smile Pretty Cure! (as well as DokiDoki! Pretty Cure). I wanted to cosplay as a magical girl so badly, just because all the outfits are so freaking cute!!

Hey guys gals and nonbinary pals, happy weekend guys
I imagined Corrin and Link going around and adventuring with each other. It'd be so much easier to get to places, since Corrin can just fly them! ☆ ~('▽^人)
Also Lucas is giving shy unrequited teenage love and it's cute

Love Reactions Stickers for WhatsApp

Awwwww! Ty bestie! You're always so sweet istg (/^-^(^ ^*)/ ♡
Also that edit of Link had me levitating lmfao. I'm glad you like it tho! I honestly don't know how I drew Link so well lol. I have to agree, Corrin does give off some coquette vibes at times, which is why I chose the heart bandaids XD
And It's not a problem if you ramble, I love it honestly. It lets me know that you like it, even if it's just a doodle

Zelda and her loyal dog, Link, guarding Hyrule from evil!

Lmao I like to imagine Corrin, Lucina, and Shulk going on like the Maury show or something where they talk about their bug phobia and the host tries to cure their fear lmfao

Dood that's lowkey adorable. Both of em just struggling to put their emotions into words (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
OMG yesss! I was thinking that Link could follow along with Revali's Gale and his good ol paraglider, but that idea's also cute! I had a fleeting thought of them just flying through the clouds one night.

Listen listen listen, I won't hold back when it comes to Link. He is everything to me, and your art is to die for, sooooo-

Yeahhh. Idk if they'll end up as pals or more than that, but I can imagine Marth and Sheik just being able to enjoy each other's company in silence.
Forevermore Forevermore Are you still interested in RPing as Daisy? I can help you find a starting spot, or do you wish to drop her?

@SirPrompto15 Are you planning on doing anything with Cream?
Yeah, I still want to RP as Daisy, but I just don't know where to put her. Like, I don't wanna interrupt anything going on with the RP right now just to shove in Daisy...
Anyways, I'm starting to get back into drawing and I was bored so here are a bunch of doodles
undefined
GIRL, HOW DO YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO MAKE CORRIN LOOK ADORABLE AS HELL???
Anyways, I love how you made the homies 'no-thoughts-head-empty'. Perfectly encapsulates their friendship! XD
And finally, Oot Zelda. OOT ZELDA. I LOVE THAT DRAWING OF HERRRRRRR <3
So guess who had a moment of inspiration? I was bored and looking at past conversations about children of the PCs and whatnot, and seeing as two of my PCs hadn't even had a mention of a child of their own, I thought that I would be so bold as to do it myself.
undefined
Awww, look at her! I just wanna pick her up and put her in my pocket!! I'd love to see what she would look like as an adult, though!
I also like how she becomes more human-like towards her adulthood. And as for becoming an ARMS fighter, perhaps Yaki's arms turn into tentacles, like how Min's arms turn into noodles?
It would be fun to see Link, Min Min, and the other capable chefs cook together or duke it out to see who's the best culinary artist in the Smash House! (✧ω✧)
XDDDD It just turns into an episode of Hell's Kitchen!
Fv_ETaGacAAPHN5.jpg:large

Dusofjdkf this inspired me to doodle a couple of of the cast in some iconic magical girl fits ✨
undefined
They're all incredible! I'm very impressed at how much detail you managed to put in such tiny little doodles! Needless to say, Sheik is slaying that outfit!! ^^
I've never watched Revolutionary Girl Utena, but from what I've seen, it looks pretty cool.

He probably does fit that better tbh

SGSKFJDJFJF BABY IAN!!!!!!!!

Omgish and her little Yoshi doll is so cute I’m crying 😭😭😭😭 lol I wonder if Pittoo had to win it for her at the crane game. Dhsjdjvjfjgjf but she truly is a little angel 😇 🙏

Fhskfhdkfncjc and Pikachu + Pichu cuddle pile is just absolutely precious 💛🖤

fhsjfjfjfj Syaoran and Pittoo both got a case of the attitudes so that def lines up! though my first thought was throwing Pittoo into a silly Kero costume lmao

View attachment 1147937
I like to think in the AU, Pittoo doted on Ianthe a lot because he missed out on Harkinian's infancy due to being away at war. He doesn't want to miss out again! It's also been at least a decade, so he may have mellowed out considerably. He probably got in trouble with Zelda and the maids because he saw Ianthe's little dress had white wings, and he painted them black lol

I didn't watch Card Captors very much as a kid, so I don't remember too much about it, but I definitely recall Syaoran being a moody little boy! It'd fit! And oh geeze, Pittoo in a Kero costume is especially funny as I remember there was a body-swap episode with Syaoran and Kero!

I had a dumb thought of Dark Pit being Tuxedo Mask only because it'd end with Viridi being pissed that her roses have all been plucked!
Yeah, I still want to RP as Daisy, but I just don't know where to put her. Like, I don't wanna interrupt anything going on with the RP right now just to shove in Daisy...
I've separated Toon Link from his group, so it could be easy for the two to meet. There's also the possibility of folks joining the Pit/Pyra group as they are now on land, not stuck on the sea.

He probably does fit that better tbh
Joker can definitely pull off being awesome and dorky simultaneously.

Hey guys gals and nonbinary pals, happy weekend guys

OMG yesss! I was thinking that Link could follow along with Revali's Gale and his good ol paraglider, but that idea's also cute! I had a fleeting thought of them just flying through the clouds one night.

Listen listen listen, I won't hold back when it comes to Link. He is everything to me, and your art is to die for, sooooo-

Yeahhh. Idk if they'll end up as pals or more than that, but I can imagine Marth and Sheik just being able to enjoy each other's company in silence.

GIRL, HOW DO YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO MAKE CORRIN LOOK ADORABLE AS HELL???
Anyways, I love how you made the homies 'no-thoughts-head-empty'. Perfectly encapsulates their friendship! XD
And finally, Oot Zelda. OOT ZELDA. I LOVE THAT DRAWING OF HERRRRRRR <3

Awww, look at her! I just wanna pick her up and put her in my pocket!! I'd love to see what she would look like as an adult, though!
I also like how she becomes more human-like towards her adulthood. And as for becoming an ARMS fighter, perhaps Yaki's arms turn into tentacles, like how Min's arms turn into noodles?

XDDDD It just turns into an episode of Hell's Kitchen!
Fv_ETaGacAAPHN5.jpg:large

They're all incredible! I'm very impressed at how much detail you managed to put in such tiny little doodles! Needless to say, Sheik is slaying that outfit!! ^^
I've never watched Revolutionary Girl Utena, but from what I've seen, it looks pretty cool.
Heya Ever! ( ´ ▽ ` )

Awh, cute! Remind me to draw Corrin and Link gliding through the stars sometime!
You're much too kind ^^
Either way, Sheik and Marth make a great pair, platonically or otherwise. I guess it's just because their mannerisms are so similar.

Lol, idk. I've just taken a massive liking to Corrin ever since I started maining her in Smash and played through FE Fates, and I guess it shows through my art of her. I've doodled her more than any of my other characters (I have a small collection of just FE Fates drawings) so I have her design down pat and stuff...
I'm glad you like the little drawings! I really love OoT Zelda andddd I wanted to draw her. I'm glad I did her justice!

Yaki is very smol, very cute :3
That's a pretty good idea! I'll have to draw her all grown up at some point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back